Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I'm glad to hear LA won. I thought you would. We had 2 "fumbles" given back to them last week, one of which resulted in 7 points. I knew they couldn't beat a hard hitting middle TN. team without help from the zebras. I'm glad the bad call worked in a positive way for y'all and I will be at the 'Boro rooting for ya. Really looking forward to seeing Cates in action. Do you know what side LA will be on?

Should be a treat the way he has been playing!! Don't know yet but just look for the blue and white! Should be plenty of it there!! Thanks for the support!!

That game was truly amazing. Exciting to the very last second. Wilson Cates was everything he was cracked up to be. We will definitely be seeing more of him in the future. Congratulations to the Fighting Irish for an incredible season. For all the crap they took on this board, they fought hard tonight against a stellar offense, and Devin Carthorn and Drew Nelson lit up the LA defense most of the game.

Though I am happy for LA athletes like Cates, I was sort of stunned by the lack of respect LA showed for the visiting team. A couple of younger LA groups were shouting some truly low comments toward passing Irish fans. And what was with a couple of the late penalties against LA? A blatant pass interference shot and a personal foul for unsportsmanlike conduct in the dwindling seconds were disappointing to see. And, the group of guys walking across the field after the game giving the finger, etc.

Aside from the lack of respect in some areas, congratulations to a talented LA team.

BUT WAY TO GO IRISH!

Great season for ND! I think that wall came tumbling down though! Seriously great season for ND, I know alot of people underestimated the ability of ND and they proved alot of people wrong!

As for LA! WOW! who would have thought a 5-5 team would run through the playoffs like they have? I am excited about getting to see Cates play and see just how good this kid is!

Congrats to the players and coaches of LA and good luck at state. Some of your fans, like the boy who mooned the ND player buses coming in, need to learn how to show some class. The players and coaches from LA showed great class and determination. Again, great game great effort and I hope you take the state.

Congrats to the players and coaches of LA and good luck at state. Some of your fans, like the boy who mooned the ND player buses coming in, need to learn how to show some class. The players and coaches from LA showed great class and determination. Again, great game great effort and I hope you take the state.

Thanks dog I'm sure LA players and coaches appreciate the compliments by you and the others from ND. Please don't judge the Wildcats and fans by a few people's ignorance.

ND played a great game and without a doubt showed a lot of class. The ND fans were absolutely amazing. I have never seen that big of a visiting crowd that were so loud and so supportive of their team. But I can see why.. the Irish have a fine football team and had some of the best performances.. by Cathorne ...#40 and #20 as you will see in football.

The Wildcats are very fortunate to win this game. B/c they were shellshocked by the ND off. outburst before the half. Well they shellshocked me anyways. That's what worried me more about the game than your defense and that was your offense. And it showed last night. We just happened to out score ND's offense.

But give the Wildcats credit they weathered the cold and ND to advance to the finals. This game has been just like the others all season. The Cats fall behind and find a way to pull it out in the end.

Edited by Rocking Chair

From what I saw last week you all should have planned for at least 3 turnovers. I would have planned for 4. Maybe next year in the regular season you all will schedule a game or two with teams that actually hit hard along with some decent unbiased officials, and you won't cough up the ball so much come playoff time.

WH1971, are you still whining? What a little girl. Get over it, you give WH fans a bad name with all your moaning and crying. LA and ND both had great seasons, WH got beat. Lets see, you beat Polk 10-3, wow that is dominating, you beat GB 14-7, total dominance, then you got beat by ND. Give it up. Charlie Murphy wishes LA good luck in the finals and congratulates ND on an incredible season. Charlie also congratulates WH on having a good running back, and the number one whiner in the state, wh1971, you are the greatest. But timbdp is jealous and wants the crown, but Charlie doesn't give it to 5th graders.

Charlie Murphy is sad this morning, because ND got spanked like bad kid in wal-mart.

What was all that trash about ND being good? The "Wall" that wasn't even a speen bump.

Notre Dame who??

Wilson Cates Rushing: 196yd, 3 Rushing TD's, 1 passing TD, carry

1 INT Retun for TD, Avg...9.8 yds per carry

Jake Reeder Rushing: 128 yd, 1 TD

Jamie Vaughn Rushing: 73yd, 1TD

Jake Peterman 1 passing TD

48 points.... not bad for a team that only allowed 69 points all season

I guess ND will have the case of the Chicago Cubs....Wait till next year!!

Charlie Murphy ND is out like a fat kid in dodgeball

Like Chair said, don't judge everyone by a few people's ignorance. And, you all did have a really good football team.

The only thing though, I expected you all to eat crow a little better. Too many "aah we had a turnover or two," or "Without Wilson......" The second half was dominated by LA because they had that "HEART" you all were making fun of before the game.

Charlie Murphy, that is all you can say isn't it.

WH1971, are you still whining? What a little girl. Get over it, you give WH fans a bad name with all your moaning and crying. LA and ND both had great seasons, WH got beat. Lets see, you beat Polk 10-3, wow that is dominating, you beat GB 14-7, total dominance, then you got beat by ND. Give it up. Charlie Murphy wishes LA good luck in the finals and congratulates ND on an incredible season. Charlie also congratulates WH on having a good running back, and the number one whiner in the state, wh1971, you are the greatest. But timbdp is jealous and wants the crown, but Charlie doesn't give it to 5th graders.

Well Charles lets think ND just beat WH what 14-13? Total Dominace huh? So if your gonna hand a award out for winen then Charles you might want to keep it all for you self! because "THE WALL" come tumblin down lastnight!

LA GO GET THE GOLD! GET YOU A RING!

LETS GO HOGEYE!

I was sort of stunned by the lack of respect LA showed for the visiting team. A couple of younger LA groups were shouting some truly low comments toward passing Irish fans. And what was with a couple of the late penalties against LA? A blatant pass interference shot and a personal foul for unsportsmanlike conduct in the dwindling seconds were disappointing to see. And, the group of guys walking across the field after the game giving the finger, etc.

The group of guys going accross the field were not giving the finger we were showing that we were number one. I know because I was one of them. Who had the unsportsmanlike conduct call made against them and why? ;) And also about the comment you made about LA fans makeing some low comments, there were some Irish fans around the fence at the candy table that were making some very low very rude comments with adults standing there with them and they never stoped them. ;) It went both ways. But don't conclude things about our school by the way a few people acted. The same is true for ND. It truly was a great game on both sides. Now that, thats over congradulatons to ND on a great season (13-1). Your wall may have cracked and gave us the win but your off. was just as good as ours. The win could have easily went the other way And congradulations to LA for winning and going to state for the first time ever. Who would have thought ( besides the players, fans, and coaches of LA) that a fourth seed with a 5-5 record would be going to the borro. GO WILDCATS :blink: