White County vs Grundy Co.

85warrior

How did Grundy lose so bad? Is White County girls that "good" or did Grundy just not show up?

Too early to say just how good White Co. is. I think they have a chance to be really good this year. I don't really know much about Grundy. I heard they were supposed to be good this year. White Co. jumped out to an early lead and just pulled away the entire game. Never was really a contest. :thumb:

This is my first post on here because my buddy just showed me how to register. This ??? goes out to the GRUNDY COUNTY FANS OR PEOPLE.

Who is the girl on the bench dressed up? I thought she may be an assistant coach but her name was not called out. Only 1 assistant coach and the head coach was called out. When I asked the announcer he said only 1 assistant coach. Is she an injured player?? If so how old is she? She looks to be in at least early 20's and she was calling out plays or something. I was just wondering who this girl is? She looks real familar, but is she is an assistant coach the head coach needs to at least recognize her because that looks bad. Just curious who she is........ :huh:

How did Grundy lose so bad? Is White County girls that "good" or did Grundy just not show up?

hope I'm doing this right first time to post. Grundy girls just didn't show up. they are a better team then that. White County is also a very good team and if dont play your best you are going to lose. Also some peolpe were teaseing and taunting grundys water girl ( she's just in second Grade) this really up set the girls and that didnt help any they were aready way behind then but lost it even more. That was Kasey dont know why she wasnt announced

hope I'm doing this right first time to post. Grundy girls just didn't show up. they are a better team then that. White County is also a very good team and if dont play your best you are going to lose. Also some peolpe were teaseing and taunting grundys water girl ( she's just in second Grade) this really up set the girls and that didnt help any they were aready way behind then but lost it even more. That was Kasey dont know why she wasnt announced

I know Grundy's good and probably and should win our District but I couldn't believe the score when I saw it.......Just unusual to see a team you know is very good get blown out so bad......Oh and one other thing.......Welcome to CoachT.......

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

From all accounts I have White Co. had some rabid fans at the game. Fans were wild the entire game and had Grundy's girls rattled. It's my understanding the only thing that was out of hand was teasing the water girl.....which is pretty tacky. But from what I was told a lot of our folks at the game said they wish our student section would show up like that.

Don't worry about Grundy. They'll get things in order and be a team to be reconed with in AA. They will face Upperman again in the Cookeville Classic this weekend. I predict these two will see each other again in the post season.

DL.

From all accounts I have White Co. had some rabid fans at the game. Fans were wild the entire game and had Grundy's girls rattled. It's my understanding the only thing that was out of hand was teasing the water girl.....which is pretty tacky. But from what I was told a lot of our folks at the game said they wish our student section would show up like that.

Don't worry about Grundy. They'll get things in order and be a team to be reconed with in AA. They will face Upperman again in the Cookeville Classic this weekend. I predict these two will see each other again in the post season.

DL.

I'll admit there fan's rattled me and I wasn't even on the court. As a major jacket's fan I know the girls have it in them to go all the way. They will get it together in AA. I also have faith in our students and I believe our HOME games will be packed with studunts this year. Maybe we can get another teacher to dye their hair or shave it again. :thumb: