vetter350 pics

hardhead70

Hey, Vette Man!!! Got a sucker?

What a gift!! You consistently take lots of great shots of a great team. And what do you ask in return? Nada.... Thanks for all your generous time and effort that you so unselfishly give to the Mustangs, the coaching staff and also to us, the fans. Every week I excitedly go to the "T" looking for the game from your view.

I appreciate you, man, but I'm still looking for my picture. You keep taking pictures of that hot blonde in the stands. She's gotta be your girlfriend.

See ya at Goodpasture!!! GO 'STANGS!!! ;)

I appreciate what everyone says. When I post a thread about game pics, I see the number of hits but never know what anyone thinks of the pics. These comments let me know I'm not totally wasting my time. Most people don't know that in addition to putting these pictures on coacht, I'm going to take the best shots and put on a CD for each senior to keep. Each CD will have pictures of each particular senior along with game pics. Now, in case anyone is wondering about why the pics are getting so slow in being posted. I've started shooting them at a higher resolution to have more detail. For some reason this is making it harder to get them uploaded to coacht. When I do manage to get some uploaded it takes about 25 minutes for them to upload. I keep losing my connection to coacht in the middle of upload. I am going to try resizing them to see if it will help. Oh yeah, the left tackle says he doesn't miss football, but his mom and I think he does. ILet me know who you are Barbarian and I'll get your pic on coacht. On to Goodpasture :lol:

I appreciate what everyone says. When I post a thread about game pics, I see the number of hits but never know what anyone thinks of the pics. These comments let me know I'm not totally wasting my time. Most people don't know that in addition to putting these pictures on coacht, I'm going to take the best shots and put on a CD for each senior to keep. Each CD will have pictures of each particular senior along with game pics. Now, in case anyone is wondering about why the pics are getting so slow in being posted. I've started shooting them at a higher resolution to have more detail. For some reason this is making it harder to get them uploaded to coacht. When I do manage to get some uploaded it takes about 25 minutes for them to upload. I keep losing my connection to coacht in the middle of upload. I am going to try resizing them to see if it will help. Oh yeah, the left tackle says he doesn't miss football, but his mom and I think he does. ILet me know who you are Barbarian and I'll get your pic on coacht. On to Goodpasture :lol:

I really am disappointed that you can't figure out who I am! My drug of choice in lollipops are Blow pops, especially green apple and grape. I don't have a son on the team but I claim all the 'Stangs as my "boys". I was one of the first people to teach your only baby how to weight train properly. Let me know if you need any more clues. :thumb:

I really am disappointed that you can't figure out who I am! My drug of choice in lollipops are Blow pops, especially green apple and grape. I don't have a son on the team but I claim all the 'Stangs as my "boys". I was one of the first people to teach your only baby how to weight train properly. Let me know if you need any more clues. :lol:

The blonde beats me with a stupid stick now and then. Been to any motorcycle accidents lately? Mom says, thanks for helping baby boy weight train. I'll be looking to take your pic at Goodpasture. :thumb:

The blonde beats me with a stupid stick now and then. Been to any motorcycle accidents lately? Mom says, thanks for helping baby boy weight train. I'll be looking to take your pic at Goodpasture. :lol:

Just be sure to get my good side, if you can find it! Despite what the good doc says, I do have one occasionally! Again, thank you for what you do for the Mustang football program...in the words of GE, "You bring good things to life". :thumb: