Anyone see this?

Penalties are not reviewable......I know that it wasn't called, but it really doesn't matter....plus the Titans won't be gettin Reggie now after their win against the 49ers.....He, my friends, will be going to Houston....Tennessee will have the third pick in the draft this year...

I really don't see Mr. Cutler being number 2....That will be Matt Leinart....

You know, everyone has narrowed down the #1 pick to Houston, San Fran, and the Titans, but I noticed today that the Jets, Saints and Packers have all slid below the radar to all have two wins or less right now. Either the Jets or Saints will have three wins after tonight, but as of now the Titans would be picking at 6th.

I'm not so sure the Jets (or dare I say the Packers) won't be picking #1 in April.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

You know, everyone has narrowed down the #1 pick to Houston, San Fran, and the Titans, but I noticed today that the Jets, Saints and Packers have all slid below the radar to all have two wins or less right now. Either the Jets or Saints will have three wins after tonight, but as of now the Titans would be picking at 6th.

I'm not so sure the Jets (or dare I say the Packers) won't be picking #1 in April.

whoever gets the number 1 pick shall be very lucky...

Guest dare_2_dream

Guest dare_2_dream

whoever gets number shall be a very lucky team...