Anyone see this?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the Jaguars last TD of the day, Leftwich was a yard or two past the LOS when he threw the TD to Matt Jones. Me and my roommate both noticed but the announcers never said anything about it. Anyone else see this?

I thought he was when it first happened then showed it again and I was screaming at the TV REVIEW!! REVIEW!! :thumb:

I still think this team can be very good next year if McNair returns and they pick up another solid offensive lineman or two and get a playmaking safety.

Pacman & Hill will be alright eventually. I think they could have the one of the best sets of WRs in league in a couple of years everyone including McNair is still learning the system and where they should be when the ball is snapped.

I thought he was when it first happened then showed it again and I was screaming at the TV REVIEW!! REVIEW!! :thumb:

I still think this team can be very good next year if McNair returns and they pick up another solid offensive lineman or two and get a playmaking safety.

Pacman & Hill will be alright eventually. I think they could have the one of the best sets of WRs in league in a couple of years everyone including McNair is still learning the system and where they should be when the ball is snapped.

Ok good, we knew we saw that happen. Why didn't the Titans challenge? I can understand the horrible announcers not noticing but come on, someone in that stadium had to see that.

Ok good, we knew we saw that happen. Why didn't the Titans challenge? I can understand the horrible announcers not noticing but come on, someone in that stadium had to see that.

Mike "SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK" Keith* and Wycheck commented on it too on the radio broadcast. Frank said he was at least a half-yard beyond the LOS.

Is this type of play play reviewable?

*-Complete tangent here, but what if Keith had been the Voice of the Vols now as he was going to be until the Titans came to town. Can you imagine what he could do wit hthe name Mahelona after a big play? Maybe he'll wind up with the Titans just for that sheer ebtertainment value.

You guys are missing the point. Unless something happens that is totally obvious, the Titans will not be challenging anything. Their race for the cellar and the number one draft pick is at the halfway mark. Look for key fumbles and less than marginal play for the remainder of the season. I expect a lot out of the rookies, especially early in the games but the second half of the games should be boring if not laughable. :lol:

You guys are missing the point. Unless something happens that is totally obvious, the Titans will not be challenging anything. Their race for the cellar and the number one draft pick is at the halfway mark. Look for key fumbles and less than marginal play for the remainder of the season. I expect a lot out of the rookies, especially early in the games but the second half of the games should be boring if not laughable. :lol:

Are you suggesting that the Titans are tanking the season? :lol:

You guys are missing the point. Unless something happens that is totally obvious, the Titans will not be challenging anything. Their race for the cellar and the number one draft pick is at the halfway mark. Look for key fumbles and less than marginal play for the remainder of the season. I expect a lot out of the rookies, especially early in the games but the second half of the games should be boring if not laughable. :P

Looks as if the prophecy is under way......... :lol:

Penalties are not reviewable......I know that it wasn't called, but it really doesn't matter....plus the Titans won't be gettin Reggie now after their win against the 49ers.....He, my friends, will be going to Houston....Tennessee will have the third pick in the draft this year...

I really don't see Mr. Cutler being number 2....That will be Matt Leinart....