MtJuliet/Smyrna/Hendersonville Tues

mtjulietwrassler265

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is gonna win i got my bet on mtJulier but that is just me...i heard that smyrna or hendersonville will be bringin a full team??? jus wat i heard....

I'll say it should be a tough match for all involved. If Hendersonville can stand up to their past results, I'd say they'll take it. Then again, they did lose quite a few key wrestlers. It is my understanding that they lost Justin Shanes to Beech, Adam Hubey to a broken neck, and Alex Bogdan for reasons I do not know. Also their 160 moved out of state according to one of the other wrestlers. Smyrna generally has a pretty tought team, with quite a few people returning, including Sommers. Mt. Juliet I do not know much about, but I do know, since this is a regional match, they should step it up. My gut however tells me to go with Hendersonville, as they have Bundy, Carter, Perry, and Richey returning,... with the addition of several new unnderclassmen. I watched all of these kids wrestler last year, and I must say, I was quite impressed.

I'll say it should be a tough match for all involved. If Hendersonville can stand up to their past results, I'd say they'll take it. Then again, they did lose quite a few key wrestlers. It is my understanding that they lost Justin Shanes to Beech, Adam Hubey to a broken neck, and Alex Bogdan for reasons I do not know. Also their 160 moved out of state according to one of the other wrestlers. Smyrna generally has a pretty tought team, with quite a few people returning, including Sommers. Mt. Juliet I do not know much about, but I do know, since this is a regional match, they should step it up. My gut however tells me to go with Hendersonville, as they have Bundy, Carter, Perry, and Richey returning,... with the addition of several new unnderclassmen. I watched all of these kids wrestler last year, and I must say, I was quite impressed.

What weight classes are these guys in Carter, Perry, and Richey