Way to go Catholic!

Rebel Nation

I'd like to congratulate the Knox Catholic Irish for a great first year in 3A ball. No one picked them to finish higher than 5th in their region and they ended up #1!! That's pretty dern impressive and it shows the prognostication skills of the local media....nice work media boys. :lol:

So, it's back to the field house to get ready for 06. Good luck to you in your off season Irish and here's to another great season in 06!!

Coach P will have the Irish humming on all 12 cylinders next year too... :thumb:

Way to go Catholic! You all had a great season :thumb: You guys played a great game friday. It was really close just like the first time we played you all in the regular season. Hope that you all have a good season next year. I graduate this year but i look forward to watching more LA-Catholic games in the future. :) Again congulations on a great season

I'd say Catholic will be tough again next season. They graduate a few important players, but their core will be there still...mostly. They have a good young group too.

I know that's true. Coach Pemberton and staff are one of the best in the state. Catholic plays a real disciplined game. We were very fortunate to get out of there with a win.