LA @ pickett

cross55

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, Celina better be ready to play some ball! Imagine how good this team will be when the football players get there! :thumb:

Yes I think the game will be fun to watch. I'm hoping that the football players will still be playing football when we play Clay Co.

The Wildcats had to much depth for PC. Thank goodness we did or we couldn't have finished the game with so many fouls being called. The game was a bit closer than the score indicates b/c PC was cold as ice from the line. I would say they missed about 20 free throws enough to make it a ball game.

Now, lets hear comments from Oneshot, tnhsfanvol10, and Gotmilk. Seems you guys were a little off on your predictions - okay - WAY off with your predictions.

And tnhsfanvol10......looks like the past doesn't matter anymore, at least to Livingston Academy. You're not very convincing with the losing players argument. The 'other' team that LA lost to, besides Siegel, was Lebanon (81-77).

It seems those losses are in the 'past'. At least to LA.

Jtidwell was right about this sounding rough. Here are some interesting notes.

-LA shot 4 free throws the first half. PC shot 19.

-LA shot 24 total free throws. PC shot 38.

-LA had 4 players foul out. PC had 1.

-Total fouls: LA 34, PC 19.(looks like LA needs to stop fouling)

Scoring for PC: Roddy 13, Gibson 11, Wright 9, Logan 5, Capps 3.

Scoring for LA: Dunn 12, Ruble 11, Stover 10, Tyler Smith and McLearran 9, Ramsey 8, Matthews, Monday, and Todd Smith 5, Lander 2.

mmmm.... i didnt see your prediction before the game!

LOL i dont see how LA could have a better team after losing there seniors from last season, yeah i no alot of coaches that dont accept losing but guess what it happens, just like i did in the preseason with LA losing 2 Siegel and i forgot what other team they lost to, but like i said PC wins atleast by 10

Okay, you may be right that alot of coaches won't accept losing, but have to deal with or whatever, but Livingston Academy is not one of them. If you were at the game then you seen how bad it was. LA is LOADED with talent especially in that freshman class, and last years team is NO WHERE near as good as this LA team is. LA dominated this game in every way. The refs were absolutely terrible both ways in this game, as players got Techs for asking their coach what they did wrong, or just kind of standing there, and it was both ways like that. I see that your pregame prediction was off by what 30 pts. You're right, you must definitely know more about what you're talking about then I do, huh? LOL. In this case, I would say the final score tells all.

yes the final score does tell all. looked like PC thought they were going to run LA out of the gym before the game started. about a minute and a half in u could tell that PC thought differently. oh and there was a few mistakes on this post......LA didnt really have a problem with defeats from PC last year becuz they beat PC at PC last year. looks like history repeated itself this year. the PC student section wasnt very loud from where i was sitting haha after the 2nd half.....i dont blame them....there wasnt much to cheer for. i guess they all know who chase dunn is after he picked apart their defense.......hey PC when are yall gonna stop dunn and smith's dribble penetration?