Region 2 5A Football 2006

SergeantOwl22

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it will be Oak Ridge, Farguat, William Blout, and Soddy-Daisy. Soddy may be the sleeper but their defense is loaded.

My sources at Soddy tell me they are weaker than they have been since moving to the new high school. They are small and don't have a lot of depth. Their senior class just doesn't have the horses and they are likely to be near the bottom of the region.

You have to be able to score... How is their offense?

I have been to a couple of their practices and a scrimmage. Their offense is mediocre but they do have a good senior FB but fom what i saw they dont like to hit too much. They like to runout of bounds alot. If your defense is as good as your saying you shouldnt have too much a problem with the Cookeville cavs. Also they have a new mis direct play that I didnt see them run last year. They seem to like it since they ran alot with their FB. Overall they are not big but they have good team speed. They scrimmage Oak ridge this week so I will give a report.

Good luck

I have been to a couple of their practices and a scrimmage. Their offense is mediocre but they do have a good senior FB but fom what i saw they dont like to hit too much. They like to runout of bounds alot. If your defense is as good as your saying you shouldnt have too much a problem with the Cookeville cavs. Also they have a new mis direct play that I didnt see them run last year. They seem to like it since they ran alot with their FB. Overall they are not big but they have good team speed. They scrimmage Oak ridge this week so I will give a report.

Good luck

who are you refering to?