Best Point Guard!

hfajunior

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know Bolivar was in Nashville!?!

and i didnt know this post asked who is the best pg in Nashville. let me check again though....nope it says "best point gaurd" and that would be Willie Kemp. without a doubt Miller and Culpepper are 2 and 3....Culpepper may even be #2 for now but at the next level you gotta take Miller since Culpepper is only like 5'9.

Even if the thread was nashville. The no. 1 point guard in nashville is Gerald Robinson MLK. Statewide Willie Kemp!

1. Willie Kemp- (Bolivar)Accolades speak for itself.

2. Gerald Robinson-(MLK) Wont be able to see how talented he is because of his system, but is dynamite!

3. Mack Gardner-(Lexington) Say what you want about this small point guard, no one in the state wil have more assists than this guy. If you dont believe me then check out one of his games.

Even if the thread was nashville. The no. 1 point guard in nashville is Gerald Robinson MLK. Statewide Willie Kemp!

am i missing something or what i dont know who it is that puts these post up here,(must be fans) because what has gerald robinson done over 2 years and dont give me that johnny lee stuff either i have seen him for 2 years and he has looked decent the last year thats all so best in nashville please,if he is nashville's best point guard the we are really down. :thumb: