Houston, Bartlett, Kingsbury Tri

CoachDelgado

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Region 8 last year more then held its on at the state tournment and should this year.

BartlettDad, Keep posting. You are making me cry with laughter. When you responded to my quote, you missed the point. I was not shocked at this. Heck, you couldn't even answer a simple question as to who got tossed. I guess that shows what I am dealing with here. Why don't you back off and enjoy what you have with your team instead of trying to throw people under the bus. The more you talk/type, the more your TRUE COLORS are shown. I don't think even you will understand this point. My quote was that you will face stiffer competition from Nashville & Chattanooga. I never insuated that the competition in Region 8 was not stiff. It is stiff as far as the teams being fairly evenly matched. I will stand by what I said in that Nashville & Chattanooga will provide a stiffer competition.

P.S. What is the highest finish for Batlett at the State Tournament, be it the Duals or the Individuals? Now compare to Nashville/Nooga, enough said.

BartlettDad, Keep posting. You are making me cry with laughter. When you responded to my quote, you missed the point. I was not shocked at this. Heck, you couldn't even answer a simple question as to who got tossed. I guess that shows what I am dealing with here. Why don't you back off and enjoy what you have with your team instead of trying to throw people under the bus. The more you talk/type, the more your TRUE COLORS are shown. I don't think even you will understand this point. My quote was that you will face stiffer competition from Nashville & Chattanooga. I never insuated that the competition in Region 8 was not stiff. It is stiff as far as the teams being fairly evenly matched. I will stand by what I said in that Nashville & Chattanooga will provide a stiffer competition.

P.S. What is the highest finish for Batlett at the State Tournament, be it the Duals or the Individuals? Now compare to Nashville/Nooga, enough said.

haven't you heard, the left is rising again, and you guys in the rest of the state better watch out. panther has no seniors and they beat this team and that team and........well, you know the drill. go panther b......uh...er...bartlettdad. B)

Your the fool that brought up Nashville and Nooga,Not that i said anything about any schools in that area,i will bite we took 16th two years ago.Go to Nasville every year for tourny.Do ok agaisn`t those powerful Nasville Teams you speak so highly of winning tourny 2 out of last three years.MAKE up your mind in one sentence so you say competition not stiff,next sentence you say it is stiff.Never cliamed to be a powerhouse,so comment on what i say moroon not make something up

BartlettDad & Dragon12,

Thanks for your response. BartlettDad, you did not disappoint. You still do not get it. As for calling me a fool, I believe it was you who said "Personal attacks on copmuters has issues, seek help". That would be you putting your foot in your mouth with a little BBQ suace to top. I find it humorist you don't want people attacking you personally but you can. Wrong, Mr. Unintelligent. I have to read through your post multiple times just to understand what you are trying to say. Grammer and sentence structure aside, it is a challenge. If I am a fool, what does this make you, illiterate? Rember, you started the hyprocrisy here.

As for finishing 16th 2 years ago, congratulations. Excellent showing. How many times has Barlett won the state in wrestling? How many times has a team from Memphis won the state? I have nothing against Memphis wrestling. Year end and year out they produce some outstanding wrestlers. But on the whole, they have not done as well as Nashville & Chattanooga. Count the number of state champs both team and individuals and hopefully you will understand. However, I don't believe you will.

Dragon12, not making fun of Memphis wrestling, however, as stated earlier, Nashville and Chattanooga own most of the team and individual state champions. Stiffer competition lies in Nashville/Chattanooga.

3 out of top 10; 5 out of top 20. Not bad. Who won those tournaments. I digress.

Now, who's the fool.

P.S. I never insinuated (let me translate: to suggest or hint slyly) that it was you who got tossed. I thought it was funny and was curious as to who the culprit was. By your response, I take it that you took offense to the question. I think once again, you have explained yourself.

Keep it up, we needed another person to carry the baton from IrishDad and in fact, you have taken it are running up and down Beale Street with it. Keep the flame burning.

First off you started the personal attacks.and now your post went from no stiff competition in Region 10 to who had most state champs.As far as your english lesson should i point out all your misspelled words.and i am sure you really want to know the name of some guy from Bartlett that got kick out of the match.Send me $ 5.00 I will tell you if you have a need to know

Just wondering, were you part of the process to make this decision?

Yes next ?

125 - Matthew Craig from Kingsbury is tough. He beat Livingston twice last year. We didn't get to see a Bucak vs Craig matchup.

171 - Bass is tough. He wasn't there that night.

For those concerned anything that might or might not have been said was under my breath and to myself. It is not easy to be ignored over such a basic rules interpretation then get blown off. No coach should experience such disrespect and disregard. The error finally got corrected afer time had been wrestled, time had to be put back on the clock, and actions and points were taken away. It was all unecessary if the simple courtesy that the book calls for is observed.

DrEvil,

Not needed or necessary. Our wrestling speeks for itself. We graduated 7 and lost 8, including 3 third year and 1 fourth year starter. Not an excuse, just reality.

Bucak dominated Craig last year at Bart. home match. Wanted to keep him rested so he could get 6 vs Houston.