Bibee and Hannah out at Baylor

Rabble Rouser

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

In the article on The Chattanoogan website, it says that Clark is being asked to stay as basketball coach but that his contract as AD will not be renewed.

I posted this on the basketball thread and will put it here as well:

Regarding the Hannah/Bibee/Clark angle: In talking to some people at Baylor, I was told that the head football position was originally offered to Hannah before any type of search was done and he accepted, but the offer was rescinded and now Hannah is taking legal action...could this have anything to do with the current move to force Clark out as AD?

In the article on The Chattanoogan website, it says that Clark is being asked to stay as basketball coach but that his contract as AD will not be renewed.

I posted this on the basketball thread and will put it here as well:

Regarding the Hannah/Bibee/Clark angle: In talking to some people at Baylor, I was told that the head football position was originally offered to Hannah before any type of search was done and he accepted, but the offer was rescinded and now Hannah is taking legal action...could this have anything to do with the current move to force Clark out as AD?

Peabody----you must have a crystal ball. According to a Commentary by Steve Hargis in the Times Free Press this morning, there is some spillover between the two:

http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/e...1031142178&pt=Y

Check this out...the fun is just beginning:

http://www.thankyoucoachclark.com/

Hi. I'm one of the Baylor alumni that started the Coach Clark. Do any of you know of other message boards that we should post our link on? We're trying to draw attention to the problems going on inside Baylor. Any help you can offer is much appreciated.

Hi. I'm one of the Baylor alumni that started the Coach Clark. Do any of you know of other message boards that we should post our link on? We're trying to draw attention to the problems going on inside Baylor. Any help you can offer is much appreciated.

I don't know if you're close to the Athletic program@ Baylor (my quess is not very...) If you are relying on the Times articles as a basis for your arguement then your getting carried away on a very slanted view of the situation. A suggestion- speak to people who are involved with the programs that are consistantly successful ( i.e. state champs, etc...) and you would have a different view(Although I doubt these people would join in the public frenzy.) Shame on you for believing everything you read in the paper. By the way, a Baylor representative offered to answer questions for the author of the 'opinion pieces' but he turned them down. A little one sided ya think!?! Shame on you for jumping on an emotional bandwagon with little facts and encouraging others to do the same.