WrestleSBA

BartlettDad

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beware,because are fans are crude,rude and loud,and make no apoliges for it.Ask Houston after we took over there gym or Briarcrest.If you like it quiet, like alot of these posters on here STAY HOME its not going to be.Looking forward to a good match.

Haha, does your son possess the same grammer skills that you do?

just come out and see cbhs pounce all over memphis. we will dominate.

I believe Collierville will have something to say about that.

come on panther b...uh...er....bartlettdad, don't look to the dragon for strength, what about those panthers, you know, the ones without any seniors and who won a bunch in preseason and the one who is pummeling teams in duals and who will place highly in all individual tournaments and the one.....well, you know the drill....... :unsure:

Bartlett 48-Houston-23

Let me see if I remember this correctly from the Bartlett/Houston dual:

Houston's Lineup:

103- freshman

112- sophomore

119- sophomore

125- sophomore

130- junior

135- freshman

140- freshman

145- sophomore

152- junior

160- sophomore

171- freshman (normally a 152 lb.)

189- sophomore

215 & 275- forfeit

They look a little young...

Don't get me wrong, Bartlett looks decently strong this year. I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of Region 10 wrestling (if work allows). However, to constantly rub the win in the faces of Houston (who is obviously reloading) supporter's, seems a little.... classless?

Firehouse 950,

Thanks for your post showing how young Houston is. I am confident that Coach Holmes and Delgado will have these wrestlers ready by the end of the year. Their future sure looks bright.

As for the CLASSLESS comment, you only make my point even stronger. You would have thought Bartlett won the NCAA's with all of the smack from one individual. May I make a suggestion? You will probably need to buy yourself a box of Fruity Peebles to get the Spy-Kids De-coder so that you will be able to read the response you will receive. I believe you understand.

Firehouse 950,

As for the CLASSLESS comment, you only make my point even stronger. You would have thought Bartlett won the NCAA's with all of the smack from one individual. May I make a suggestion? You will probably need to buy yourself a box of Fruity Peebles to get the Spy-Kids De-coder so that you will be able to read the response you will receive. I believe you understand.

Let me guess! your the poster child for class.i will take the high-road.Bring it stronger then that,that was weak.