Irishdad in sheeps clothing

the wrestler

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Irishdad moved to Bartlett TN? It seems to me that Irishdad may have clocked himself in Bartlett clothing. Any comment?

That is kind of funny because I had the same thought last year. I have met both individuals and while they are different it certainly seems that BartlettDad has picked up for us where IrishDad left off.

Texas23 I am flattered that you read everything i post on here and make your little comments.Do you ever talk about wrestling.Ever think about getting a hobby,other then reading my post.Getting kind of worried about your obsession with me.Help is available seek it.

I thought I was responding to DoctorEvil's post, not yours. If you have a problem with it...well then to friggin bad. I have no obsession with you, I do not even know you. I was making a comment about mullets, do you have one? If so, consider a change so that you will not be offended by most people who think the hair style is 20 plus years past it's acceptability.