Liberty- Wooddale

coachrochelle

I had to leave at half...how did this one end up???

Wooddale was very impressive. Really liked their coach too...Thomas Johnson, I believe???

Havent really heard much of them, but I expect too after their performance today.

Their guard play and inside presence can match just about anyones.

Edited by coachrochelle

I had to leave at half...how did this one end up???

Wooddale was very impressive. Really liked their coach too...Thomas Johnson, I believe???

Havent really heard much of them, but I expect too after their performance today.

Their guard play and inside presence can match just about anyones.

Liberty won 65-60. Liberty seems to be a second half club so far this year.

Liberty won 65-60. Liberty seems to be a second half club so far this year.

Liberty played very sloppy in the first half and really didn't start playin well until about 5 minutes left in the fourth quarter. Wooddale made Liberty play Wooddale ball for the first 3 quarters. Antwan Long led Liberty with 16 points, Brandon Evans added 15, and Jewuan Long had 14. Liberty will have to step their game up tonight as they play Union City a team Liberty has yet to beat in the school's 2 and a half years exsistence.

65-60 over Wooddale and you're the team to beat Bolivar????

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't understand this post. No one has stopped Bolivar the last 2 years with back to back state championships and everyone knows they are the team at the top this year. Liberty is one of the few teams to have a W over Bolivar, winning 1 out of 3 games last year. Liberty has to contend with them in district, so they know as well as anyone Bolivar is the team to beat. I'm sure they as will all other AA teams make it their goal to beat Bolivar, but I don't understand the humor.

Guest catfish-hunter

Wassup Anti-Liberty. The season hasn't even started yet. Don't get too excited.

Keep getting excited about come from behind wins vs Wooddale and see if it doesn't catch up with you sooner or later.

Sycamore & Harpeth would spank Wooddale, end of discussion.

Catfish Hunter

Obviously you haven't seen Wooddale this year or you wouldn't be dissing them so. They are extremely quick, athletic enough, and have just enough size. They play a brand of basketball similar to MLK from Nashville and are extremely tough to beat. Coach Johnson has had college coaching experience and his teams are always disciplined and well coached. I wouldn't be surprised at them beating any team this year!

Catfish Hunter

Obviously you haven't seen Wooddale this year or you wouldn't be dissing them so. They are extremely quick, athletic enough, and have just enough size. They play a brand of basketball similar to MLK from Nashville and are extremely tough to beat. Coach Johnson has had college coaching experience and his teams are always disciplined and well coached. I wouldn't be surprised at them beating any team this year!

I agree. I was at the classic this weekend and you could tell the coach had been on the next level because Woodale players wore dress shirts and ties on the way out. They have a great team, and I think catfish is going on hearsay, I watched Liberty both nights they might not beat Bolivar but they will take them to the wire. They are deep and you cant help but pull for that PG they have. He was there last year all 5'3 of him and this year he looks even better. Liberty is nothing to laugh about I cant judge the 11AA part of the district yet, but anybody better bring their A game to play with Liberty. Ask 'Quis, probably the best shooter in the state and he was shut down by that D.