Oak Ridge 17 Riverdale 00000000

simocleo

As I listen to David via the internet from Miami Oak Ridge wins 17 to ZIP in what I consider the State Championship game!

Thanks to the PLAYERS Coach Oak Ridge has missed since the Gaddis days the drought is over, the monkey is off the back of the WILDCATS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS WILDCATS!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I listen to David via the internet from Miami Oak Ridge wins 17 to ZIP in what I consider the State Championship game!

Thanks to the PLAYERS Coach Oak Ridge has missed since the Gaddis days the drought is over, the monkey is off the back of the WILDCATS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS WILDCATS!

Never thought I would see Riverdale get shut out in the playoffs. Great Job OR.

Great Season Rdale

Congrats to Oak Ridge on a HUGE win. best of luck to them in the Blue Cross Bowl. The Gulmire kids are for REAL!!

I hate to see the Clone from Riverdale end his career like this. He is a fine young man who has NOT gotten the press that he has deserved. Best of luck to the Clone in all his future endeavors.

Congrats to Oak Ridge on a HUGE win. best of luck to them in the Blue Cross Bowl. The Gulmire kids are for REAL!!

I hate to see the Clone from Riverdale end his career like this. He is a fine young man who has NOT gotten the press that he has deserved. Best of luck to the Clone in all his future endeavors.

I told you not to pick the Warriors :justwrestle:

Great season guys, and good luck to OR in the BCB. I'll be pulling for you.

Congratulations to ORHS on the hard-fought victory. A fabulous program has the opportunity to add another state title to what is already a very impressive resume.

Hats off to Riverdale as well. RHS has carried Tennessee the past two seasons in the national rankings department (whether or not you like the rankings, it's great to have Tennessee schools represented, and the Warriors have done that admirably). With the players Riverdale has coming back, they should be in the mix once again in '06.

Congrats to both teams on a great season. Was able to listen to game online. Souinded like a great game was not decided until the field goal. They said the last time OR was shut out was by Riverdale in 93. I do not know the last time Riverdale was shutout but it's ironic that Oak RIdge gets the shutout on Riverdale. Gallatin lost in 91 to Oak Ridge which was the last time OR has been to the title game. Again congrats to both teams. As someone said earlier 13-1 would be great if Gallatin had 13 wins we would have won state at 13-2. 13 wins is nothing to sneeze at. It's looking like I may travel down 840 next weekend.