TynerRamFan

johnnyboy

How do you like your crow?

I told you I wasn't that crazy. Tyner once again was outcoached, not surprising as it happens every year.

I am a Alcoa fan, I assure you he likes his crow better than you do your humble pie. And you wonder why people think Alcoa does not have any class.

The Tyner team played a good game, they have nothing to be ashamed of. In every game with a winner, there is a loser. Try being a graceful winner.

We were confident in our kids ability to come up there and put up a good fight. They fell a little short tonight. Hopefully Alcoa fans and players will have a good time next week in the boro', but please dont talk about the Tyner coaching staff. There is no need for it, enjoy your win with some respect. :thumb:

Your team played a good game. Played all 48 minutes, and as you said came up a little short. When your team plays with heart as the Tyner team did you can hold your head high.

Good game guys, you were the best team we played this year after Maryville...

I'm not an Alcoa fan. I simply stated in another thread that Alcoa should win by 21 and I was called crazy by TynerRamFan. Nothing disrespectful to either side. I was asked my reasoning and I said that I felt like Tyner had as many athletes every year as the teams that put them out, but every time they play a team with equal talent they lose. To me that comes down to coaching. Tyner runs alot of plays that work when playing inferior talent, but these plays don't work when playing a team with equal athletes. Good luck in the future to both teams.

I'm not an Alcoa fan. I simply stated in another thread that Alcoa should win by 21 and I was called crazy by TynerRamFan. Nothing disrespectful to either side. I was asked my reasoning and I said that I felt like Tyner had as many athletes every year as the teams that put them out, but every time they play a team with equal talent they lose. To me that comes down to coaching. Tyner runs alot of plays that work when playing inferior talent, but these plays don't work when playing a team with equal athletes. Good luck in the future to both teams.

Tyner plays seemed to be working last night because they moved the ball on Alcoa plenty. Turnovers in the first quarter hurt them big time. If you were there then you know that Tyner was moving and had a chance to make it a 24-21 game plenty of times. :lol: