LA @ Clay County?

kaeXo

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA by 10+, because I think LA is a 15 point team better than Van Buren. So if Clay plays like they have been they will under perform like everyone expects of them. Also I heard that they wasn't playing team ball. Heard that "2" people were trying to be superstars and thats why they lost to Pope John Paul II and almost lost to Van Buren. Anyways GL I hope that the Dawgs pull off a win.

What kind of post is this? Look lets don't start with this kind of nonsense already. You really don't want me to get started on HS do you? LA could very well win this game, but it won't be because Clay doesn't play team ball. :P

Not to be disrespectful devilfanatic, but it doesn't matter if it is football, basketball, or track and field. LA wins. People just don't understand how much help they have recieved this year from underclassman and how much some of the upperclassman have improved from just last season, as I am sure that Clay has improved some as well. The difference maker in this game will be depth. LA will not lose this game, much lose by 20+ points and you can book that. I know you want your son, who is by the way a great ballplayer, to win, but it isn't going to happen.

This game will be close, neither team will win by more than 10 points. I see Clay winning at home for obvious reasons. I watched LA play this summer at camp and i know all about the new kids, however Clay County is much more experienced and through the first 7 players are better than LA. Without Cates there to matchup against #33 it will be hard for LA to control the game. The young kid that is doing all the scoring will be shut down by Mr. Walden who is only rivaled by Cates on defense and can score over anyone. If you don't believe me look at Joseph Baileys stats for the district and region tournament. Didn't have 20 points in two games against Clay County with Walden on him. Thats why my son said in the paper that Walden should have been the MVP not him. It will be a great game and i can't wait, by the way me and my boys will be in Murphreesboro rooting for ya'll this weekend! :P

It will be a good game and will probably be close the first half. However, I think LA will start to pull away in the second half. LA has a lot of depth, a lot of talent, and a a lot of heart. They are going to have to match all the hype the football team has had..haha. I think they win this one. Freshmen players will make the difference.

LA-66

CC-51

This game will be close, neither team will win by more than 10 points. I see Clay winning at home for obvious reasons. I watched LA play this summer at camp and i know all about the new kids, however Clay County is much more experienced and through the first 7 players are better than LA. Without Cates there to matchup against #33 it will be hard for LA to control the game. The young kid that is doing all the scoring will be shut down by Mr. Walden who is only rivaled by Cates on defense and can score over anyone. If you don't believe me look at Joseph Baileys stats for the district and region tournament. Didn't have 20 points in two games against Clay County with Walden on him. Thats why my son said in the paper that Walden should have been the MVP not him. It will be a great game and i can't wait, by the way me and my boys will be in Murphreesboro rooting for ya'll this weekend! :thumb:

So you are judging these kids on what you saw them do in summer camp?

If you think about it they dont really have 5 "feeder" schools. Most of the high school players come from LMS, Allons, & and Rickman. Every now and then you get a player from another. But this isn't the topic for that.

I don't think that not having Wilson Cates will affect the game very much. I still think LA will win by double digits. They seem to be playing well together.