Ravenwood vs. Oak Ridge

WarriorFan

All packed up and I'm out the door. We'll be watchin' Alcoa tonight and making the pilgrimage to the Jack Daniels distillery tomorrow. Fourteen of us will be there cheering on the Wildcat's. I've held off making a prediction on this one but I'll go ahead and do it now. No offense Ravenwood.

Oak Ridge - 42

Ravenwood - 7

If you haven't seen it before, than here it is again with appropriate audio.

352 yrds. on 18 carries and 3 TD's.

*requires - flash player and high speed connection

ridge.jpg

Also I forgot one thing !!Mr. Gollith Remember this name T.C. Jennings !!There is just something about pressure that this kid absolutly loves. It is almost like he plays his best when the heat is on and his back is against the wall!!Scrappy!!!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give props when props are due!!WoW to that video!! But although gilmore is amazing as far as that video is concerned his Fullback #33 might even be more impressive.Go back and watch that kid pancake darn near everbody he hits in those clips!!I can't wait to see the game tomorrow.Gilmore might be the bullet but #33 is the finger that pulls the trigger!WoW!!But don't underestimate "David", Mr.Gollith!!!Go Raptors!!

Haha, Gilmore. It's Gulmire and don't forget that when he's trampling all over the raptors!! Oops sorry, had to get some smack talk in there. That's out of my system now. :D

Oh, but #33's name is Daniel Johnson. He's in one of my classes at school and he's just as nice as he is good at football. Just thought I'd throw that out there because I don't think he gets recognized as much as he should.

Anyway, can't wait for tomorrow's game!!! It's only 27 hours and 47 minutes away!! Good luck to both Wildcats and Raptors. You are both really great teams, and this is going to be one awesome game.

Haha, Gilmore. It's Gulmire and don't forget that when he's trampling all over the raptors!! Oops sorry, had to get some smack talk in there. That's out of my system now. :D

Oh, but #33's name is Daniel Johnson. He's in one of my classes at school and he's just as nice as he is good at football. Just thought I'd throw that out there because I don't think he gets recognized as much as he should.

Anyway, can't wait for tomorrow's game!!! It's only 27 hours and 47 minutes away!! Good luck to both Wildcats and Raptors. You are both really great teams, and this is going to be one awesome game.

Sorry Spencer for mispelling your last name .You are one heck of a player!!Go easy on us tommorrow Night!!

Wellllll.........it's getting late, and I am going to watch the Alcoa vs. Goodpasture game......should be a good one..........

It's been fun getting you Oak Ridge fans mad..............it made the board interesting..........kept everyone here for a long time......notice how many views in a short time this post had!

Good luck to both teams for making it this far........may the best team win! :D

Wellllll.........it's getting late, and I am going to watch the Alcoa vs. Goodpasture game......should be a good one..........

It's been fun getting you Oak Ridge fans mad..............it made the board interesting..........kept everyone here for a long time......notice how many views in a short time this post had!

Good luck to both teams for making it this far........may the best team win! :P

Not all of us got mad. Especially not TNBreakers. He just likes to have fun. There seem to be a lot of similarities between this year and 1991. One difference for you Brandon100 is that Brentwood Academy is not there! :lol: I believe the similarities will continue . . .

Oak Ridge 30

Ravenwood 0

Spencer Gulmire, Player of the Game, and may even throw a touchdown like Summers! :thumb:

Well Stealth,

Tell us who, in your expert opinion, are football Dynasties. I can't wait to hear from an expert.

Ole Dad

If OR had won every state championship since the beginning of time it wouldnt matter. This game is about here and now. Ever think that there are no dynasties in 5a football??

And by the way...Penn State, Alabama, Notre Dame are not dynasties

GO RAPTORS!!

Well Stealth,

Tell us who, in your expert opinion, are football Dynasties. I can't wait to hear from an expert.

Ole Dad

Im pretty sure that i stated that there might not be dynasties at all. There are no teams dominant enough to be labeled true "dynasties" in high school or colege. The field is too good.

Edited by stealthccrunner3200