Ravenwood vs. Oak Ridge

WarriorFan

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And than you woke up... You are about to see how football is played... Pray for a field goal... It's over by half time, OR 31-3... :lol:

Roll Wildcats Roll!!!!

Like I said we'll be lucky to score a field goal...lol...

Well Congrats to Ravenwood, Very very impressive.... To think your schools only a few years old.. See you guys in the playoffs and ship in the future... :lol:

TC around right end. ON A FAKE PUNT........DYNASTY now Oak ridge!!!!!!!

Sorry BA lost five games and came no where cose to making the finals,,, glad to see you found a band wagon to jump on,,,, :lol::thumb:

I love football...all levels...and that passion for the game grew from all my years of growing up at Blankenship Field. My earliest memory of football was going to the games as a very young child with my mom and throughout my years living there.

I now live in Middle TN but have always continued to follow my Wildcats. I try to get back now and then to a game and came close to going to the "boro today...GLAD I DIDN"T.

What happened? They showed the coach before the game saying, play OR Football? Was that OR Football? Of course, I'm from the great Coach Emory Hale days...but all the build up - they did not look prepared. Must've been a let down from the Riverdale game.

Oh well...the boys worked hard. Not sure coaches were ready!! Very disappointing, but congrats to the players for all they did accomplish.

And the real winning Wildcats today from Livingston Academy looked awesome, again. Congrats to LA - H-O-G-E-Y-E Hogeye Hogeye TNT!

Ok Oak Ridge fans...........mess with me now..............I've been taking lots of abuse from you guys.......thought a team that is new couldn't beat you.....I always prove to be right......and ALCOA could DEFINITELTY beat you today and any day you want to play.............I know football better than all you guys that talked about a "DYNASTY"......have fun now........see ya at the coffee shop for 2010......

Edited by Brandon100

I love football...all levels...and that passion for the game grew from all my years of growing up at Blankenship Field. My earliest memory of football was going to the games as a very young child with my mom and throughout my years living there.

I now live in Middle TN but have always continued to follow my Wildcats. I try to get back now and then to a game and came close to going to the "boro today...GLAD I DIDN"T.

What happened? They showed the coach before the game saying, play OR Football? Was that OR Football? Of course, I'm from the great Coach Emory Hale days...but all the build up - they did not look prepared. Must've been a let down from the Riverdale game.

Oh well...the boys worked hard. Not sure coaches were ready!! Very disappointing, but congrats to the players for all they did accomplish.

And the real winning Wildcats today from Livingston Academy looked awesome, again. Congrats to LA - H-O-G-E-Y-E Hogeye Hogeye TNT!

I agree I think they they played th c-ship game last week.

didn't see a coach on the field when OR got stuffed on 3rd and 2 and 4th and 1 on consecutive plays..........

a great defensive game by both teams.........