Ravenwood vs. Oak Ridge

WarriorFan

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game reminded me alot of the 2002 championship game between Brentwood and Riverdale, in which Brentwood won 10-7. All week Brentwood wasnt given a chance to win and then they came out with the W. Same tonight with Ravenwood, way to represent Williamson Co. It shows you what kinda football we have in Williamson Co. In the last 4 years we have sent 3 different schools to the 5a championship game with 2 gold balls.

I thought the same thing. One other similarity is the building of each program by Jack Daniels...a great coach who is also a humble man.

EWWWWWW.......................Oak Ridge Posters are VERY quiet after giving me crud for several weeks...............I don't think they believed what they saw......it's a long trip back to atom bomb town..........can we still talk about a dynasty for Oak Ridge? :lol: .....................WITH my knowledge of high school football.........can we be friends?????????????? :thumb: Would you guys call me when you want to know who will win????????????? Maybe I can give you your chances against Ooltewah............. :thumb:

Edited by Brandon100

Sorry but Maryville absolutely destroyed Alcoa, and with or without one prime-time player, it would not matter. MY opinion is Maryville would WHIP any team in he state this year, any classification private or public. You can't look at that regular season Maryville v. Alcoa (41-21 All Maryville at Alcoa) game and tell me Maryville (who crunched a super athletic Melrose team tonight 23-10 could have been worse) would lose. I don't think many people in the state would agree. So who would take Maryville over Alcoa in a (right now) rematch? My vote Maryville. Brandon100 you are a funny man!

Edited by bud

Sorry but Maryville absolutely destroyed Alcoa, and with or without one prime-time player, it would not matter. MY opinion is Maryville would WHIP any team in he stat this year, any classification private or public. You can't look at that regular season Maryville v. Alcoa (41-21 All Maryville at Alcoa) game and tell me Maryville (who crunched a super athletic Melrose team tonight 23-10 could have been worse) would lose. I don't think many people in the state would agree. So who would take Maryville over Alcoa in a (right now) rematch? My vote Maryville. Brandon100 you are a funny man!

YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH LAUGHTER!!!!!!! Alcoa would take you right now to the woodshed! Alcoa.........I don't like your program, but I make the most sense on this board and YOU are the best team in the state of Tennessee regarding athletes.......Ravenwood a close second..........maryville is a well coached football team by far, but not the most talented......I have been to see personally all teams play other than Trousdale county in their respective games.

Sorry but Maryville absolutely destroyed Alcoa, and with or without one prime-time player, it would not matter. MY opinion is Maryville would WHIP any team in he state this year, any classification private or public. You can't look at that regular season Maryville v. Alcoa (41-21 All Maryville at Alcoa) game and tell me Maryville (who crunched a super athletic Melrose team tonight 23-10 could have been worse) would lose. I don't think many people in the state would agree. So who would take Maryville over Alcoa in a (right now) rematch? My vote Maryville. Brandon100 you are a funny man!

YOU PLAYED ALCOA THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Edited by Brandon100

Well heck, I would hope that 40 or so high school athletes from Alcoa could take me to the woodshed, but I don't know, I am quite the one man team you know. But Alcoa, you got Brandon100 as your #1 fan and no matter what, don't trade him, he is key for victory over maryville in 2006.

Edited by bud

YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH LAUGHTER!!!!!!! Alcoa would take you right now to the woodshed! Alcoa.........I don't like your program, but I make the most sense on this board and YOU are the best team in the state of Tennessee.......I have been to see personally all teams play other than Trousdale county in their respective games.

YOU PLAYED ALCOA THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON!!!!!!! :ph34r:

You might have seen alot of football, but you know very little about the game. You have no sence and are just another clown who wants build his post count with nonsence. I could name 4-5 teams who could beat alcoa like a dusty rug and you might note Maryville has already done that once this season. Alcoa is a great 2A team and congratz to them but lets not get to much into the hype.

Edited by FBEmeritus