Ravenwood vs. Oak Ridge

WarriorFan

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are DOMINATE and don't forget it........ You are? Who is we? BA or Ravenwood bandwagon? Oh, it is the "we're all in the same county so we are really one" thing... Don't degrade the class of Ravenwood.... "I TAPE THE RAVENWOOD GAMES FOR ALL TO SEE ON WILLIAMSON COUNTY CHANNEL 9" o.k. , ummmm WOW, WOW..... 14-7 DOMINATE??? BUDDY....

Well Brandon100 is a state champion, he won it himself... You go boy....

So do you get a bonus for that? :ph34r:

Hey guys, let him go and don't keep feeding him. Maybe he will go away! Brandon100 has been running his mouth about every game in the playoffs for the last few weeks! Whoever happens to win is always "His team" In fact, he probably didn't even have a team when he was in school, because he didn't play! He keeps talking about how good he is and how much sense he makes. Have you ever read some of his posts? He talks in circles and always seems to try to spin something in favor of him.

Hey Brandon, have a Coke and a smile and shut up already!

Let's get back to the topic of this thread. Ravenwood, I didn't give you a chance in this game, and I can admit it. I was wrong about your team! Great game! You guys took down one of the all time powerhouses of 5A football in Tennessee! Keep it up, and we will all have to start gunning for you guys every year instead of Riverdale and OR.

Oak Ridge, great season guys. You went one game farther than last year, and you have nothing to be down about! Spencer, I hope somebody in D-1 gets their head out of their rearend and signs you to play ball. It makes no sense why you haven't been overwhelmed with offers yet! :P

Edited by stlrcoach

Hey guys, let him go and don't keep feeding him. Maybe he will go away! Brandon100 has been running his mouth about every game in the playoffs for the last few weeks! Whoever happens to win is always "His team" In fact, he probably didn't even have a team when he was in school, because he didn't play! He keeps talking about how good he is and how much sense he makes. Have you ever read some of his posts? He talks in circles and always seems to try to spin something in favor of him.

Hey Brandon, have a Coke and a smile and shut up already!

uhhhhh....yeah Fort Hunt Bowl Champs.............whatever you say......played more football than you could imagine...........don't get me started or it will go to the Public/Priveate debate board.........no need for that

Edited by Brandon100

uhhhhh....yeah Fort Hunt Bowl Champs.............whatever you say......played more football than you could imagine...........

Don't even go after the Fort Hunt Bowl, that was my youth team, not my high school team. That was also my son's team, so leave that one alone.

Edited by stlrcoach

Remember folks whom to buy your next home from, BA grad Brandon100 Brandon's Webpage

And why would we delete the information which you have offered publicly Brandon? I mean you are at the very least a 38 year old Williamson County businessman who likes to cut down many on CoachT, teams, or kids under 18. I strongly suggest the mods keep all post to expose what a classy guy you are Brandon.

Edited by bud