Best Prospect In TN

TeamBrentwood65

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two words for ya:REVEL COFFEY

I can agree with that...best WR I saw all year. Being a Riverdale fan I love our main recievers, Antwaun Smith, Phillip Stevenson, and Shane Rollins but Revel Coffey was on a whole nother level in my mind and he showed us that during the Riverdale vs. OR game the other night. IMO he was the star of the night or his QB Connor Gulmire because he made great passes to others besides Revel also. I had said earlier I believe Spencer Gulmire was a great player but it was Connor and Revel IMO who were MVP's for the 'cats (in the R'dale game) and won that game for the most part.

Also of course ya'll know his name I will throw it out there again GASTON MILLER. Of course there has been debates between people on here about him and Spencer Gulmire but this topic is the best prospect and if I have heard OR fans correct they have said Spencer was not getting any D-1 offers yet but Gaston has already signed with Vanderbilt. Not taking anything away from Spencer I hope he gets signed by a great team real soon I'm just saying regardless of who the better player is (we will never know) Gaston is the better prospect for college just because of him being recruited. Good luck to Gulmire Saturday and in your search for the right college hopefully you will have a bunch to choose from :thumb: