Greenfield @ South Fulton

jvaughan

jvaughn, SF is going to take lots of blows to the chin this year. We're starting 2 frosh, 1 soph, 1 junior and 1 senior. To say we're rebuilding is an understatement.

Opening the season with a one-two punch against 2 fine AA schools rattled the young team. I've no doubt that Greenfield can and will beat SF, hopefully it won't be a demoralizing loss.

The only upside is SF will well coached and the players have a lot of potential.

To be honest, SF might have one of the worst basketball teams that I have ever seen. They are definately in rebuilding mode. Westview beat SF like 80-18, a nite after losing to Dresden. SF really gets after it, but probably had close to 30 turnovers, and were careless with the ball. Driver was out of timeouts about 6 minutes into the game, and I know he used 4 TOs in the first 2 minutes!

Greenfield by 15....

:ph34r: SF played much better last night. Even though we lost, most of us felt much better. For more than half the game last night, SF played with four freshmen and a soph or junior on the floor. The old saying "That which doesn't break you makes you stronger" comes to mind when our team is on the floor.

jvaughn, Greenfield looked very young too. How many upperclassmen played? Also is the Shane boy related to Brandon Shane?

Greenfield is young as well. We have a couple a players sitting out till after christmas because of grades that are upperclassman but for the most part we are young. I am not to sure of the grades that most are in since I am out the loop now. I can only think of two Seniors and 2 Juniors that play. Maybe someone else can answer that. And I know that some of Brandon's cousins moved to Greenfield in the summer so I believe that he is.