Oneida vs. Oakdale

youdontknowme

Oak-town has some players at Snow's disposal. They have some quality young players that can give Oneida, Coalfield, Oliver Springs, Sunbright, AND Wartburg fits. If the Lady Indians don't display intensity for four quarters, the Lady Eagles will make the trip unpleasant. I don't expect that to happen:

Oneida 57

Oakdale 43

:thumb: Kaz :lol:

Has interest in discussing Oneida Basketball just waned? Someone asks a topic about the girls, or even the boys, and after minimal conversation its over. I guess we all found out the idenities of some of the users and they just don't like it that they have been exposed. I haven't ever stated anything on here that bothered me the next day, and I feel the majority of the people I converse with know who I am. I really like the exchanges that take place on here, because often, whether right or wrong, you get a real honest opinions from people. Hey girls, many moons ago I stated I would always be your #1 fan, by the depth of this topic's content that is proving to be sooooo true. Take down the Lady Eagles tonight!

:huh: Kaz :thumb:

In regards to the game, I personally went to see it, that had to be the worst officiated game ever for both teams. i dont live in Oakdale or onieda but with all the coach T messages that i have read about Onieda, there really not that good, the best part of there game is fouling and getting in your face.....there a very agressive team they play hard and they deserve respect. As far as Oakdale.... it was kinda hard for them to do anything when somebody was glued in ther face all night, the ref's never seen that. Both teams have some good talent, its still early in the season watch out for both of them down the road.

In regards to the game, I personally went to see it, that had to be the worst officiated game ever for both teams. i dont live in Oakdale or onieda but with all the coach T messages that i have read about Onieda, there really not that good, the best part of there game is fouling and getting in your face.....there a very agressive team they play hard and they deserve respect. As far as Oakdale.... it was kinda hard for them to do anything when somebody was glued in ther face all night, the ref's never seen that. Both teams have some good talent, its still early in the season watch out for both of them down the road.

You are allowed to play agressive defense. Matter of fact you want that out of your players. However defense is not really Oneida's strong point right now. They have been giving up to many points to teams that should not be scoring many points. If you want to talk about fouls, how many offensive fouls did Oakdale have for using their off arm to push Oneida's defender? It was several but not near as many as it should have been.

I have said it time and time again, if Oneida does not get a true point guard that can create shots and just get the ball up the floor they are really going to be hurting come tourney time. There is to much dribbling (only with their strong hand I might add) and not enough passing. Coach West is a good coach and I am sure that he is working hard everyday to get it taken care of.

Has interest in discussing Oneida Basketball just waned? Someone asks a topic about the girls, or even the boys, and after minimal conversation its over. I guess we all found out the idenities of some of the users and they just don't like it that they have been exposed. I haven't ever stated anything on here that bothered me the next day, and I feel the majority of the people I converse with know who I am. I really like the exchanges that take place on here, because often, whether right or wrong, you get a real honest opinions from people. Hey girls, many moons ago I stated I would always be your #1 fan, by the depth of this topic's content that is proving to be sooooo true. Take down the Lady Eagles tonight!

:unsure: Kaz :ph34r:

i dont know who you are and you sound very familiar so who are you?

Ask around (not on CoachT), I'm sure you'll find someone that knows my identity. And yes, my loyalties do lie with Oneida Athletic Programs. I have a tremendous amount of pride in the young men and women at this school, even though I have no children currently playing there. The school shaped who I am, I guess they all do, and I am fiercely loyal to them. Go Indians!

:angry: Kaz :thumb: