DB Basketball

DBbulldawg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fellows,

WaCo isn't against D-B or Josef Throp...I believe that he, as I, think the ridiculous posts both for and against Josef should stop...we are proud of this team being 3-1 and look forward to a season where the Indians continue to play hard and put themselves in position to win.

Roll Tribe Roll

fellows,

WaCo isn't against D-B or Josef Throp...I believe that he, as I, think the ridiculous posts both for and against Josef should stop...we are proud of this team being 3-1 and look forward to a season where the Indians continue to play hard and put themselves in position to win.

Roll Tribe Roll

I, as well as many others, believe JoJo is the most outstanding athlete in the east tenn. area. He is crazy. I believe we should keep praising him and all his efforts. A player of his calibur doesn't come around too often.

Roll Tribe Roll

I, as well as many others, believe JoJo is the most outstanding athlete in the east tenn. area. He is crazy. I believe we should keep praising him and all his efforts. A player of his calibur doesn't come around too often.

Roll Tribe Roll

man you must be crazy! JoJo is definitely the best in Tennessee!!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!

An un-expected since of excitement is surrounding this young DB Indian BBall Team. I never thought they would be much more than a 500 team this year, but, C Mo has the Tribe playing hard and scrapping. From the looks of the start of the Confernce Action, this may be a better year for DB than we might have imagined.

How about Frankie Adams, he has been the surprise so far. With Frankie and Logan down low, and I am really hoping for a big improvement from Bronson Flack, the Post Position Play is going to be a better than expected. Jo Jo Throp and Coty Sensabaugh are solid Guards... Coty is one of the better players in the Conference this season.

DB's Road Show continue's Friday Night @ Crockett.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!