BAYLOR AND MCCALLIE SCHOOL SYSTEMS

THACHAMP

It's pretty sad when you have such great schools as Baylor and McCallie and they are getting ruined by politics and board members with lots of money. Same thing happens in colleges i know. But these are high schools that we are talkin about. You have situations with ppl getting fired because they can go deep in play-offs but as long as they dont beat their rival they get the boot or if certain ppl dont like them they dont even get a chance. And alot of the problems rely on board members and donors of these schools, they are running it instead of the admistrators at school. They tell the school how to run it, who should work there and always get their choice of who they want in certain postions. It's time that parents, coaches and students at these schools stand up and say enough is enough and tell their adminstrations to grow a pair and get these donors off our campuses and if that means losing their money o well. At least we will know our schools are being ran the right way and our students, coaches and faculty are being treated right. So now matter if you are for G.P.S. , McCallie or Baylor stand up and voice your opinion and tell these ppl to stay out of your descions and also tell the adminstration to start thinking for themselves. Or else our prvate schools are going to end up like our public school system.

[quote , McCallie or Baylor stand up and voice your opinion and tell these ppl to stay out of your descions and also tell the adminstration to start thinking for themselves. Or else our prvate schools are going to end up like our public school system.

Very Good Point! However, Board Members, Alumni, Donors, etc. are a valued and necessary part of these and any school; problem seems to be when they don't respect the job that administration is trying to do or respect the proper channels to get things done...however good the intention; tends to blow up in one's face, eh?

(Not to mention the people and their families who get hurt in the process, and also in this case, the players)

Edited by signalbirdie

It's pretty sad when you have such great schools as Baylor and McCallie and they are getting ruined by politics and board members with lots of money. Same thing happens in colleges i know. But these are high schools that we are talkin about. You have situations with ppl getting fired because they can go deep in play-offs but as long as they dont beat their rival they get the boot or if certain ppl dont like them they dont even get a chance. And alot of the problems rely on board members and donors of these schools, they are running it instead of the admistrators at school. They tell the school how to run it, who should work there and always get their choice of who they want in certain postions. It's time that parents, coaches and students at these schools stand up and say enough is enough and tell their adminstrations to grow a pair and get these donors off our campuses and if that means losing their money o well. At least we will know our schools are being ran the right way and our students, coaches and faculty are being treated right. So now matter if you are for G.P.S. , McCallie or Baylor stand up and voice your opinion and tell these ppl to stay out of your descions and also tell the adminstration to start thinking for themselves. Or else our prvate schools are going to end up like our public school system.

What are you talking about? This happened at Baylor (Bibbee/Hannah). It has not happened at McCallie and GPS, has it? Who has been fired b/c they aren't liked by the board?

sorry, but you apparently have no idea what you are talking about., that is b.s. and you are apparently neither a student nor a parent of any of these three schools because what you said was absolutely stupid and you dont have any facts to support what you are saying. so before you start saying stuff, please get some real facts. alright have a good day!