District 5AAA Match-Ups

GottaHaveHeart

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry they disappointed you. The BC vs CC game went down to the wire.Actually the last 15 seconds. Looks like the bearettes are much improved.

BC not that good. The Lady Jets had a lot of turnovers and Jenniffer Hood sat out most of the game due to foul trouble. Thus, the Lady Jets who led this ball game by as many as 13 points underachieved in beating a sub-par BC team by 6!!!! :D

BC not that good. The Lady Jets had a lot of turnovers and Jenniffer Hood sat out most of the game due to foul trouble. Thus, the Lady Jets who led this ball game by as many as 13 points underachieved in beating a sub-par BC team by 6!!!! :D

:lol: Final scores is all that matter, BC also had 3 of the starters in foul trouble most of the game. From the looks of the game I watched..CC played has good as they could and BC played a very poor game. Looks like 5AAA is gonna be a tossup this season. BC played horrible and had the lead several times. So sugar coat what you must. If BC is sub-par than your team is in allot of trouble. :)

Edited by volntn

:) Final scores is all that matter, BC also had 3 of the starters in foul trouble most of the game. From the looks of the game I watched..CC played has good as they could and BC played a very poor game. Looks like 5AAA is gonna be a tossup this season. BC played horrible and had the lead several times. So sugar coat what you must. If BC is sub-par than your team is in allot of trouble. :D

Congratulations voltn you've been nominated for the "Homer of the Year Award"!!! Listen dude, If you were watchin the same game I was watchin you know the Lady Jets played poorly. Their shooting percentages were down and the turnovers were high, and if you knew nething about Lady jet b-ball you'd understand what a big deal it is 4 hood to sit on the bench!! Jenn's all the Lady Jets have on the inside. When these 2 teams meet again in CC I guaruantee a double digit victory from the home team. :lol:

Yes, CCHS did not have as good of a game as I think they can have. But if you want to talk about percentages, Bradley shot worst than they have all year. That may have been the worst game that Bradley has played all year also. I don't think they could play ever again and shoot that badly from the 3, the foul line and the lane. Both teams looked jittery the majority of the game. I think this district is going to be a tight, tight race. There will be no dominating team. You talk about Hood being in foul trouble. Pickel and Eldridge were in foul trouble all night too. Every game a team plays, there will be some impact player in foul trouble, so Bradley nor CCHS should use fouls as a reason to play poorly. I don't know what athe problem was with either team, but I know both teams can play much better.

Good luck to you all the rest of the year (until you play us)!! :rolleyes:

I think you have a class act coach.... I wish him much success (just not against Bradley)