District 5AAA Match-Ups

GottaHaveHeart

Sorry they disappointed you. The BC vs CC game went down to the wire.Actually the last 15 seconds. Looks like the bearettes are much improved.

bc didn't look like improvement to me. cc won and thats all that matters. even with hood and elmore on the bench for most of the 1st half and some of the 3rd quarter.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bc didn't look like improvement to me. cc won and thats all that matters. even with hood and elmore on the bench for most of the 1st half and some of the 3rd quarter.

To be honest, Wilson Central and Shelbyville has twice the team that I have seen CC put on the floor this year. You havent impressed anyone. And that loss to Lincoln County you had sure didnt make you look all state. Good luck the rest of the way. Your gonna need it to even get in the top 3 in 5AAA .

Radiojet06. Please don't keep overstating the team's abilities when it comes to the Lady Jets. I am a huge Jet fan and want them to succeed. I think they are capable of getting the job done, but it is going to take more individual performances from key players. Effort and talent won't be enough. Those performaces will get better when the players realize it's about doing what it takes to help the team win instead of trying to make stats look better. If a team player is having a bad night, she (and her parents) should be more interested in the team getting a W even if it means sitting on the bench. All teams have the same issues I'm sure. You could help the team more by being a bit more conservative in your posts. A lot of opposing coaches will take posts like yours and hang them up in the locker room for motivation. Our opponents don't need any more motivation! Last year's district title and substate play has already put us on the "hit" list. We still have a lot to improve on this year and I feel we can be successful "IF". Not trying to be critical towards you, but sometimes your best intentions can be more harm than help.

:) Final scores is all that matter, BC also had 3 of the starters in foul trouble most of the game. From the looks of the game I watched..CC played has good as they could and BC played a very poor game. Looks like 5AAA is gonna be a tossup this season. BC played horrible and had the lead several times. So sugar coat what you must. If BC is sub-par than your team is in allot of trouble. :thumb:

Volntn,

As usually you seemed to be unable to grasp reality. Does not sound like either team played well, probably due to the fact that it was both teams first really important district game. However you have to face facts and worry that you lost to CC at BC and Foster only had 9 points. She will have more points in the next game as will Hood and its tough to beat CC at CC as hopefully you know.

You have been talking about the subs and D in threads throughout the girls BBall site, and indicated that because of the vast improvement in both from last year that BC would be the district power. It may still happen but this is not a great start to be the district power you have to win your home games.

Volntn,

As usually you seemed to be unable to grasp reality. Does not sound like either team played well, probably due to the fact that it was both teams first really important district game. However you have to face facts and worry that you lost to CC at BC and Foster only had 9 points. She will have more points in the next game as will Hood and its tough to beat CC at CC as hopefully you know.

You have been talking about the subs and D in threads throughout the girls BBall site, and indicated that because of the vast improvement in both from last year that BC would be the district power. It may still happen but this is not a great start to be the district power you have to win your home games.

Worry about Walker Valley and the fact the weak schedule is about to run out.

Edited by volntn

they don't need to be talking about other schools having only one player. I just then read yesterdays paper and it looked like WV definitely has only one person who can score. Nobody was even close to double figures but one with 27 then 7. Bradley and Cleveland have more than one that can score. Cumberland and McMinn have several that can score. rhea is kinda like Wv they only got one that can score most of the time.

Edited by ladyraider10