Antioch coach resigns

shadow

Please do not use the commitee interviews for the Antioch job, because most know that they are a sham and have nothing to do with the selection of the coach. The prinicpal should interview worthy canidates that she chooses and pick the man that best fits the players, school, and community.

Shadow, you don't mean having a parent, player, some teacher, some other school prinicpal, & the ath. dir. interview 12 applicants in 20 mins. each during the same day has nothing to do with the final choice? My faith in the system [metro ] is completely destroyed.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do not use the commitee interviews for the Antioch job, because most know that they are a sham and have nothing to do with the selection of the coach. The prinicpal should interview worthy canidates that she chooses and pick the man that best fits the players, school, and community.

I agree..........but who gives her the list of "worthy" candidates???

I agree..........but who gives her the list of "worthy" candidates???

She screens the resumes of the coaches that apply and using discussions with each of time that it takes to make an intelligent decision. I agree with runtheball that in house assistants should be given first consideration. If the principal feels nobody fits the program better than Jason Bush, go ahead and name him, and don't drag the process out . Git er done!

Let me begin by saying that Coach Bush is the best man for the job at Antioch. I played for him as a WR/TE and a Punter. He helped me to achive better numbers punting than i would have had anywhere else. And also if Coach Bush needs some assisant coaches and they have a spot in Health to give me a call. I am there to help. Good Luck either way coach. It is time for Antioch to bring a Gold ball home.

Let me begin by saying that Coach Bush is the best man for the job at Antioch. I played for him as a WR/TE and a Punter. He helped me to achive better numbers punting than i would have had anywhere else. And also if Coach Bush needs some assisant coaches and they have a spot in Health to give me a call. I am there to help. Good Luck either way coach. It is time for Antioch to bring a Gold ball home.

You can't, I say you can't be serious, a PORCH SITTING BANJO PLAYING moonwink to be a head coach. Only in metro.