Seigel/Warren county

PHargis

Appreciate the score. Very evident that the people in warren county responsible for calling in the score and the box score for their girls team have not got their system worked out. Tennessean has none and doesn't look like they have had any this year so far and coacht, thank goodness, is depending on fans to give scores. Looking for some box scores with some analysis. Anyone got something out there?

That responsibility of calling in the score is the home teams head coach or AD.

At most schools, there is a stat person that agrees to do that for the team. BUT

there are some coaches that refuse to call in when they lose at home.

Could that be the problem?

I know the Rhea kid is out and she is quite a player; but they are still talented. Time for the coach to achieve more than they have.

Appreciate the score. Very evident that the people in warren county responsible for calling in the score and the box score for their girls team have not got their system worked out. Tennessean has none and doesn't look like they have had any this year so far and coacht, thank goodness, is depending on fans to give scores. Looking for some box scores with some analysis. Anyone got something out there?

I believe the breakdown, though unofficial, for Siegel was:

Jones 17pts.

Parrott 12 pts

Spurlock 9 pts

Faulkner 8 points

Gerhart 6 points

B. Frazier had a good game for Warren County with at least 13 points.

As I watched the game Friday night, the WC girls got down by 19-20 points and Soph. Brittany Frazier had two steals for lay-ups, one a three point play, and a three pointer to bring it back to 10 points. Then she got subbed out. Why? Then siegel went back up by 15. The players did not lose the game that night the coaching staff did, period!!! The administration (school board, not-her twin brother the AD) needs to evaluate the direction and level of commitment to winning. I am tired of excuses (they have injuries [every year], some were sick, people quit, were young), if YOU pick these players and coach them, you should have confidence in the players YOU chose to represent Warren County and be ready to take on anybody regardless of age and experience. She does hold a record at Warren County, the worst record in the history of the school 1-24 in, I think 86 or 87 and lost 20 or more games three out of the five years her first time coaching. Funny how you never hear about those stats.

As I watched the game Friday night, the WC girls got down by 19-20 points and Soph. Brittany Frazier had two steals for lay-ups, one a three point play, and a three pointer to bring it back to 10 points. Then she got subbed out. Why? Then siegel went back up by 15. The players did not lose the game that night the coaching staff did, period!!! The administration (school board, not-her twin brother the AD) needs to evaluate the direction and level of commitment to winning. I am tired of excuses (they have injuries [every year], some were sick, people quit, were young), if YOU pick these players and coach them, you should have confidence in the players YOU chose to represent Warren County and be ready to take on anybody regardless of age and experience. She does hold a record at Warren County, the worst record in the history of the school 1-24 in, I think 86 or 87 and lost 20 or more games three out of the five years her first time coaching. Funny how you never hear about those stats.

I am glad to see that some one has the guts to take a stand on this situation.

Write on brother.

I really do not have anything against Eades personally, just professionally. They could have beaten siegel Friday and they could beat Cookeville tonight. Like I said, the truth hurts when spoken. People shy away from it, but not me.

What do u mean u don't shy away from it....the only thing ur doing on here with an unknown name is talking about the coaching...i mean i totally agree with you on the coaching situation...it is TERRIBLE....but you can talk all of it on the internet ...why don't you really try doing something instead of talking it up on here....