McNBobcat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out this years summer camp schedule

um I beleive it was not even a contest

Harpeth sounds good doesn't it

Did ya'll get a plague or something for that? They don't give out hardware in the summer! :o

Example: Westview use to always beat Jackson Co in the summer, then get pistol whipped in Murfreesboro by the same club!

Harpeth sounds like a dream to me! If that is who stands in our way, I'll go ahead and order the rings! I promise that their is tougher out there than Harpeth.

Just a few:

(in no particular order)

Austin East

Upperman

Mem Hillcrest

Mem Mitchell

Gibson Co

Jax Northside

Milan

Loretto

Seymour (possibly)

Dyersburg (when healthy)

York Institute (Brandi Brown)

Smith Co (Monica is an animal)

Just how many of these schools can Harpeth beat? Maybe 1 or 2 wins against this bunch! :blink:

Did ya'll get a plague or something for that? They don't give out hardware in the summer! :o

Example: Westview use to always beat Jackson Co in the summer, then get pistol whipped in Murfreesboro by the same club!

Harpeth sounds like a dream to me! If that is who stands in our way, I'll go ahead and order the rings! I promise that their is tougher out there than Harpeth.

Just a few:

(in no particular order)

Austin East

Upperman

Mem Hillcrest

Mem Mitchell

Gibson Co

Jax Northside

Milan

Loretto

Seymour (possibly)

Dyersburg (when healthy)

York Institute (Brandi Brown)

Smith Co (Monica is an animal)

Just how many of these schools can Harpeth beat? Maybe 1 or 2 wins against this bunch! :blink:

You may be right Wes. Two big test for Harpeth.

1. They blame the Page loss on some kind of off court personal tragedy that hit the team the day before. Well Page goes to Harpeth 1/7, we'll see.

2. You have a common opp. in Columbia. Good game to keep an eye on when they play Harpeth.

By the way Wes, if this summer does not matter, 03 darn sure doesn't.

You may be right Wes. Two big test for Harpeth.

1. They blame the Page loss on some kind of off court personal tragedy that hit the team the day before. Well Page goes to Harpeth 1/7, we'll see.

2. You have a common opp. in Columbia. Good game to keep an eye on when they play Harpeth.

By the way Wes, if this summer does not matter, 03 darn sure doesn't.

I agree 2003 doesn't matter, however, a state tournament game has to be worth more than a summer league game! :o

Columbia was game 2, played terribly, however, Columbia is a solid team. I will be looking for the score when that game occurs. However, this is not boxing!

Wescharge all I hear is excuses!

We didn't play that well in that game

It was a summer game

We beat Chester Co. 3 times the year they won state

You do have a good team all I was doing was wanting was for Harpeth to get some credit

Who have you played besides Columbia?

Your schedule strength looks pretty low at 88th.

All of your wins have been by 20 points how do you play under pressure?

Last tidbit the win was in your home gym, which as a side note has got to be one of the best gyms I've been in.

Good Luck this season and hope to see you down the road.

page 2morrow will be a Harpeth win it was a pretty big off court tragedy but i think a summer game would say more than a title game from 3 years ago the summer the teams were the same as they r now in 03 2 of Harpeth's best players where in 8th grade so im not sayin Harpeth is better i'm just sayin give them some respect and some credit