Top Ten In AA

McNBobcat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best team in District 1 appears to be 10-2 Elizabethton. They returned three starters from last years' state tournament team, headed by 6'3" Junior center Michaela Pietrowski. They are big, deep, and defensive minded. The best team so far in District 2 is Claiborne County. I'll say both teams probably fall in the second five of the top 10 right now.

westview and upperman are the only two that matter right now in AA

LoL... Is that right?

Tell me gcounty... How many times have you seen loretto play this year... All of those without the privelege of seeing them play this year will be shocked.. A healthy Loretto can easily beat any team in AA this year... Early in the season they had a few things to work on... And to be honest they can still improve... But at this point in the season I don't see anyone being far enough ahead of them for you to say they don't even matter... lol... soon enough you will be able to open mouth, insert foot :lol:

LoL... Is that right?

Tell me gcounty... How many times have you seen loretto play this year... All of those without the privelege of seeing them play this year will be shocked.. A healthy Loretto can easily beat any team in AA this year... Early in the season they had a few things to work on... And to be honest they can still improve... But at this point in the season I don't see anyone being far enough ahead of them for you to say they don't even matter... lol... soon enough you will be able to open mouth, insert foot :)

Easy on gcounty, he doesn't get out of west tn much...... :lol::lol:

Loretto, Harpeth, York and Austin East will all be there at the end as well as his beloved lady pioneers......there isn't a team in the state that is where they want to be at this point. There is a long way to go and alot could happen between now and March. :lol:

LoL... Is that right?

Tell me gcounty... How many times have you seen loretto play this year... All of those without the privelege of seeing them play this year will be shocked.. A healthy Loretto can easily beat any team in AA this year... Early in the season they had a few things to work on... And to be honest they can still improve... But at this point in the season I don't see anyone being far enough ahead of them for you to say they don't even matter... lol... soon enough you will be able to open mouth, insert foot :thumb:

Easily is probably too strong even if Loretto is as talented as it looks. Chattanooga Christian seems the strongest Chattanooga-Cleveland area team in AA right now. If I remember right they gave a very good Dade County GA team all they wanted. Sequatchie has 3 losses that could have gone the other way, the game against CCS was a 20-point loss. Grundy, McMinn Central, Sequatchie, Brainerd, a couple of others have looked good at times but have been inconsistent. Tyner appears a bit down from good seasons the last couple of years.

Edited by Indian

Upperman, Westview and McNairy County are the top three at this point in my opinion. Next group would have Austin East, Loretto, Harpeth, York. Then, not particularly in order, DCA, Milan, Ezell Harding, Gibson County, Elizabethton Claiborne County, Livingston Academy, and Lipscomb. That'll be my top 15.

Several teams not on the radar may make some noise by seasons end. In my part of the woods I know of three teams that no one will want to play in late Feb: Seymour, Loudon and Anderson County. Any of these three could end up in a substate game.