HARPETH@cheatham&sycamore@HARPETH

HHSnumber1fan

These are always good games, Cheatham has dansby, hoeh, and a supporting role harpeth has erland, giltner, davis, and newton with a supporting role. How will they do without noel and the others? Harpeth losing RD and ROSs collINs they just get more with the caruthers brothers coming in the freshman trey will be better than Rd he doesnt have an attitude as bad as rd which will make him better than him. You will see him a lot catfish if you already havent. My guess is harpeth wins by double digits. :ph34r:

THis will be a great game I hope. Sycamore has moulton, lohin, kinman and bullard with a supporting role just like harpeth there about 8 deep or so give or take. If sycamore stops erland than newton and davis or giltner will step up. If harpeth stops moulton than lohin and bullard can take over at any moment. The gym should be packed this game has a lot on the line. I would think first place in the district would be nice. In our little gym it should be standing room only and I think that thats what this game deserves. I dont even know who wins this game I think our boys are ready and I know yalls are. I really think that they split the games this season and then there are going to be more games that mean something in the rest of the season. Cant wait for this one and i know nobody else can either. :P

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with with everything you have said. But dont forget about Joey Beech for Cheatham, he has been their leading scorer this year for Cheatham. It doesnt matter how much he scores because Harpeth will win by at least 20.

I have nothing to say about your Sycamore/Harpeth game cuz you nailed it right on the head about the match-ups.

I agree with with everything you have said. But dont forget about Joey Beech for Cheatham, he has been their leading scorer this year for Cheatham. It doesnt matter how much he scores because Harpeth will win by at least 20.

I have nothing to say about your Sycamore/Harpeth game cuz you nailed it right on the head about the match-ups.

Your right I did forget about him. I just have a feeling if this game is close it will be because of dansby.

HAHAHAHA did someone really just post something about Beech being a leading scorer thats the funniest thing i do believe i have heard...i was at cheatham on friday for the game...well i dont think you can really call that a game more like complete domination...joey beech is the worst player i have ever seen in all of my days...and also has one of the worst attitudes in the world...HARPETH...heres how to shut cheatham down...make a sign that says "JOEY IS A BEECH" and hang it from a wall and joey will be so tore up about it he wont even be able to play...and when the director of schools comes to take it down just make another...thats all you have to do to beat cheatham...but also harpeth fans you might add in a few chants about how CLASSLESS #50 is...youre right 50 you did beat us in football but that was a few months ago...the time is now...and you got dominated...so to harpeth good luck...but you wont need it...and to cheatham...try scheduling some games with some fourth graders...that might boost your winning percentage...i am looking forward to an actually basketball game harpeth...i know you will be some competition...dont take us sycamorons personal though we just love our boys...

"HEY JOEY LIFES A BEECH, GET AN EFFIN HEL"MET YA ######" :D

HAHAHAHA did someone really just post something about Beech being a leading scorer thats the funniest thing i do believe i have heard...i was at cheatham on friday for the game...well i dont think you can really call that a game more like complete domination...joey beech is the worst player i have ever seen in all of my days...and also has one of the worst attitudes in the world...HARPETH...heres how to shut cheatham down...make a sign that says "JOEY IS A BEECH" and hang it from a wall and joey will be so tore up about it he wont even be able to play...and when the director of schools comes to take it down just make another...thats all you have to do to beat cheatham...but also harpeth fans you might add in a few chants about how CLASSLESS #50 is...youre right 50 you did beat us in football but that was a few months ago...the time is now...and you got dominated...so to harpeth good luck...but you wont need it...and to cheatham...try scheduling some games with some fourth graders...that might boost your winning percentage...i am looking forward to an actually basketball game harpeth...i know you will be some competition...dont take us sycamorons personal though we just love our boys...

"HEY JOEY LIFES A BEECH, GET AN EFFIN HEL"MET YA ######" :thumb:

The sad thing about all that the truth is Joey is their best player... That shows just how terrible they really are. They might come in last in this district even below Fairview.