Oakland v. Blackman

MidTennFootball

Not so fast. I think Blackman will give Oakland a challenge. This team is very young but capable of pulling an upset. So, don't mark Blackman out. They always seem to fight back and make it close.

Oakland wins by 7.

Remember, listen to tonight's broadcast online LIVE at www.blackmanblazeonline.com . For those who won't have access to the internet tonight WGNS will broadcast tonight's game on 1450 AM.

Also, tommorrow will be the first ever broadcast of ice hockey on blackman blaze online as Blackman-Overton will play Hillsboro-Hillwood, game time is 9 PM.

I def will be listening as I can't make it to this one. Be sure to give me a shout-out!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final score:

Oakland -72, Blackman 47

making Oakland 4-1 on the year so far!! I am telling you I am really proud of this team and thrilled with all the CROWD noise from Randy's Refs!! Sounding GOOOOD.

Congrats on win #450 for Randy King who WGNS said was in his 75th yr as HC at OHS. hahahhaahah! I wish I had some of that celebration cake!!

Barnes was leading scorer with 16 for BHS.

Wade led OHS with 14......and the BULLDOZERRRRRRRR with 9!!

Eleven OHS players scored tonight.

Edited by 2priceless

Final score:

Oakland -72, Blackman 47

making Oakland 4-1 on the year so far!! I am telling you I am really proud of this team and thrilled with all the CROWD noise from Randy's Refs!! Sounding GOOOOD.

Congrats on win #450 for Randy King who WGNS said was in his 75th yr as HC at OHS. hahahhaahah! I wish I had some of that celebration cake!!

Barnes was leading scorer with 16 for BHS.

Wade led OHS with 14......and the BULLDOZERRRRRRRR with 9!!

Eleven OHS players scored tonight.

Do they change their name every year? Randy's refs ????? :ph34r: