Cleveland @ Walker Valley

mcw raider

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the right spread, just the wrong team. :) WV won by 9.

Listened on the internet (thanks for the notice BaconBreath). It sounded like a sloppy game w/ lots of fouls. It also sound like Cleveland shoot the ball very poorly while WV knocked the lights out.

Walker Valley is alot better than people think (and cleveland isn't that good )

You know at this point, with Cleveland having the talent they have in players like Colby Dodd & Alex Goldston, Im beginning to wonder if coaching is having something to do with their lack of success....10 games deep into the season and they already have 3 losses??? Not typical Blue Raider Basketball...I fault Coach Green...

You know at this point, with Cleveland having the talent they have in players like Colby Dodd & Alex Goldston, Im beginning to wonder if coaching is having something to do with their lack of success....10 games deep into the season and they already have 3 losses??? Not typical Blue Raider Basketball...I fault Coach Green...

I have to disagree with you. The game I saw them in they couldn't hit anything but still one. Once they start to hit their shots I believe they will be hard to handle. That is Cleveland. As for WV, I am very suprised with them and hope they keep it up....

I also disagree. Cleveland isn't that good of a team at all. Coach Green is a great coach, in my mind. We just slipped up in that game. They won't beat us at home. As for them, I'd be surprised if they were .500 by the end of the season.