Best Teams in NorthEast Tenn

CountryBoy4Life

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u must not follow much basketball. they were in the final 16 of state last year(28-6) and 13-2 this year.

Oh, your talking about Unicoi Co. They losy by 25 in the first round of the tourney last year. If you would of said top team in AA in Northeast Tn., I would of agreed. A, AA, top teams are rarly better than top AAA teams.

At this point in the season here are your top 4 teams in Northeast Tn.

1) Dobyns Bennett

2) Science Hill

3 Tennessee High

4) Sullivan South

Oh, your talking about Unicoi Co. They losy by 25 in the first round of the tourney last year. If you would of said top team in AA in Northeast Tn., I would of agreed. A, AA, top teams are rarly better than top AAA teams.

At this point in the season here are your top 4 teams in Northeast Tn.

1) Dobyns Bennett

2) Science Hill

3 Tennessee High

4) Sullivan South

There are alot of teams in A,AA that are just as good as any AAA team in just about any sport.... Unicoi is a good team give them a little credit....

There are alot of teams in A,AA that are just as good as any AAA team in just about any sport.... Unicoi is a good team give them a little credit....

You have got to be kidding me!

true, there are some A, AA teams that are as good as some AAA teams. But not as good as "any" AAA team. Choose any A, or AA team in Tennessee, and I'll choose my AAA team and we'll see how it turns out. There is a reason there are A,AA,& AAA.

You have got to be kidding me!

true, there are some A, AA teams that are as good as some AAA teams. But not as good as "any" AAA team. Choose any A, or AA team in Tennessee, and I'll choose my AAA team and we'll see how it turns out. There is a reason there are A,AA,& AAA.

THAT IS A FALSE STATEMENT MY FRIEND YOU ARE SAYING THAT IF I PICKED THE BEST TEAMS OF AA YOU COULD BEAT ME ..... FALSE IF YOU HAD SEEN THE STATE TOURNAMENT LAST YEAR YOU WOULD KNOW BETTER THE BEST TEAMS IN THE STATE ARE AA SCHOOLS OUT OF THE MEMPHIS AREA

All I got to say is click on the link below.

That's a good attitude to have on here. If someone doesn't agree with you they are an idiot. If only we could all be DB fans.

I do agree with you though, most of the time AAA teams are better than AA. If you take the best AAA team in the area againist the best AA team, the AAA team is probably going to win. The more students you have the more athletes you have to choose from.

I think that if Unicoi was in the Big 9 this year they would be right in the thick of things. I haven't seen them play this year but they were tough last year and returned a lot of key players.