REGION7-- BARTLETT-BOLTON--WINNERS

HARDIN CO-CENT-MERRY LOSERS

REGION 8- -WHITE STATION-GERMANTOWN-WINNERS

WHITEHAVEN-MEMP.EAST LOSERS

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe but who will they replace-----cleveland has almost all players back especially MR COOPER!!!!!!!! rhea co. has 3 all-conference players back and beat cleveland 3 times and beat Brainard @ brainard this yr.and started 3 sophs sometimes --regardless I dont think any of them can win @ sub-state probably Columbia and a Murph school comes out of there. bradley has a nice program but may not have a big man??

jv does not mean a thing if so then science hill will be back in finals next yr---bradley's coach does a great job ut has not won the big one --what about "high" he has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bradley may win but will probably choke in region or sub-state big pugh-jones -elder''''''hard to replace experience ask UNC don't you agree--but your guess is as good as mine

In response to twhoops O. Taylor was not the best player. In fact the title belonged to Brad Childress. He averaged 16 points a game and about 8 rebounds. He was the one to guard the other teams best post man but could also step out onto the wing men. He shot about 45% from behind the three point line and was a true team leader.

D-burg has two returning starters and many who saw valuable playing time off the bench. They also have two kids that had to miss last season due to injury.

Hardin county losses every body except for a ver y young and unpatient Wes Boutriue.

Also I think that Northside and Dyersburg will be the real forces in their region. Considering that Northside only losses one starter.