quarterback signing

Yaniper

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that Harb went to Charleston Southern on a visit and to the Richmond-Furman game, he is in kind of a wait mode right now....according to several schools such as Indiana, Kansas and a few others he is there guy if another guy doesnt sign.....There is no question about Harbs arm strength or ability to read defenses, his biggest knock is 6'1" and he posted a bad time at the Nike Camp in the 40.

I know that Harb went to Charleston Southern on a visit and to the Richmond-Furman game, he is in kind of a wait mode right now....according to several schools such as Indiana, Kansas and a few others he is there guy if another guy doesnt sign.....There is no question about Harbs arm strength or ability to read defenses, his biggest knock is 6'1" and he posted a bad time at the Nike Camp in the 40.

Harb may be fairly slow, but he didn't run the 40 at the Nike Camp. Numerous players that feel the 40 run or the bench press would hurt them choose not to do that part of the combine.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the latest on Fiegler and Harb? Are they narrowing it down any? Who has shown interest in them? I like to see local talents from smaller schools getting noticed.

Fiegler is visiting Louisville this weekend. Don't know if they'll offer. I get the feeling they want him to walk on there.

Isn't Southern Miss looking at Fiegler. And whats the word on Drew Hayes?

Kevis Buckley a WR has narrowed his choices to Tennessee,Vandy, and Memphis.I dont think UT has offered but they stay in contact almost twice a week and hes hopeful for an offer, but they want him for a cb. Memphis preferes him as a cb and return man at the next level, and I think Vandy is just looking at him as a athlete.

Edited by PrepFanatic