wayne co football coaches?

big D

I hear that one or all the coaches may be leaving or stepping down from their coaching positions. is this just a rumor. or true.

we hear rumors about coach rice coming back every year but this story is new and a pretty good source says that it is possible.

what does wildcat pride have to say about it?

p.s. not trying to run down any one. just straighten out the story i have heard more than from one person.

go cats.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear that one or all the coaches may be leaving or stepping down from their coaching positions. is this just a rumor. or true.

we hear rumors about coach rice coming back every year but this story is new and a pretty good source says that it is possible.

what does wildcat pride have to say about it?

p.s. not trying to run down any one. just straighten out the story i have heard more than from one person.

go cats.

Look for Coach Crews to spend more time with his church as a minister. Wayne County has a good middle school team and the youth program is also very good. Combine this witht he fact that Coach Rice will have sons playing for Wayne County and that is a good reason for him to return.

Look for Coach Crews to spend more time with his church as a minister. Wayne County has a good middle school team and the youth program is also very good. Combine this witht he fact that Coach Rice will have sons playing for Wayne County and that is a good reason for him to return.

I hope Rick Rice does take the Coaching position at Wayne County. He is a good coach. Besides that, it will be great for his boys. Perry County doesn't have anything coming up after this year. This year was a lot different from the prior four years, and the fans tend to blame the coaching staff, but if there are no athletes, then there are no wins. Coach Rice would benefit from going to Wayne County, and Wayne County would benefit having him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im really getting tired of not knowing who are coach is gonna be...they need to name one soon...cause the whole team feels the same way...having all your old coaches out there telling you what to do when there the ones who quit and left you out to dry with no coaches!!

OK first off coach.rice aint moveing to wayn.co he is staying in perry.co to beat ya next year lol but ok good lucking finding a coach

I hope he comes back to Wayne County. He's a good coach, and a good man. Waynesboro would benefit from having him for a coach. Not that Crews wasn't a good coach. :blink:

i play for wayne co. and this year will be my third year of starting and when a

coach that you have learned so much from quits on you just like it aint nothin...it stinks.coach crews and coach pierce are the best coaches i have ever played for

and it was really fun playin for them.i just wish they would have stayed for senior

year.but that doesn't look like thats gonna happen.cant wait to find out forsure

who our coach/coaches are gonna be,but i think me and my fellow seniors are ready for one. B)