Oakland v. Lebanon

MidTennFootball

tough one to pick for sure. I like Nick Payne and how he plays, and it seems that Lebanon is clicking at the moment. C. Allen is a very dangerous player for Oakland however, along with J. Wade. This game is a toss-up, and with it being at Lebanon, I got to give this one to the Blue Devils. :thumb:

This is a great matchup. But just like you B, i'll take the Blue Devils in this one. The Cambell Brandon Gymnasium Factor.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see it Oakland might as well not come down. If they want to go ahead and ruin their pretty little season let them. Be more than happy to see another district team get put down in shame. Who's Allen? Never heard of him in my life. Nevermind I remember. Oaklands best player who played set up in there last game only scoring 8. Well it will be a good game. Soon as it is over someone needs to post oaklands losing score on here so I can read it.

The way I see it Oakland might as well not come down. If they want to go ahead and ruin their pretty little season let them. Be more than happy to see another district team get put down in shame. Who's Allen? Never heard of him in my life. Nevermind I remember. Oaklands best player who played set up in there last game only scoring 8. Well it will be a good game. Soon as it is over someone needs to post oaklands losing score on here so I can read it.

u sigel people waste 2 much time settin up new accts evry 5 mins. how many ids do u have lil pup? y dont u try 2 study sum. wait i forgot , nolan is ur principal. lol.

how many wins does coach kiel have against Oakland again? :blink:

a big zero.

Man your doing good. Please keep it up. I want to see just how good you can get me. I'm hurting. Start our own post or do you want to keep trying to embaress yourself on this one?

u aint worth my time. aint good enough 2 mess wit. come back when u have at least 100 posts lil pup. go eat ur lucky charms and may-b the leprechaun will grant u a wish 2 b a man.