Oakland v. Lebanon

MidTennFootball

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Oakland wins this if Chaisson scores over 20 and Darian comes through with some good rebounds along witht he help of wade and co.

Somebodys got 2 lose....but i see Lebanon pulling this one out.....seen them play and if Winfree stays out of foul trouble the game might not be close

Tossup. Lebanons record is better than what they really are but the jury is still out on Oakland as well. I see it going down to the end.

In the past, Oakland would usually need a big game from one of their stars to get them through a tough game, but this Oakland team has so many weapons that if you focus on trying to stop Chiasson as Blackman did last night, your bound to get burned by our other starters and our bench. There is something to be said for when Allen can just score 8 points and Oakland can win by 25. Nobody is going to play their best ball at this point of the season, at least not the teams that will be in the glass house in March and Oakland is no exception, they're getting better with every game and Im confident of our chances friday night

Guest dare_2_dream

tough one to pick for sure. I like Nick Payne and how he plays, and it seems that Lebanon is clicking at the moment. C. Allen is a very dangerous player for Oakland however, along with J. Wade. This game is a toss-up, and with it being at Lebanon, I got to give this one to the Blue Devils. :huh:

Oakland and Lebanon have had quite a few close battles over the years. With their cheering section priming up and being in the hotbox known as the Devil's Den, clearly the edge would seem to go to Lebanon. However, I have faith in my boys......we have so many players deep off the bench that are getting it done. I say we win in a squeaker that may come down to the final buzzer.

Hope Randy's Refs show up in FULL force to lend their voices to this cause. Sounds like this one could rival days of old.

Lebanon will get thier first real test of the season against Oakland. Winning only by small margins against Blackman and White County isn't reassuring. Oakland also seems to be quicker and more athletic in each position; the Devils must have a great night in order to compete.

However, the home crowd will definitely be a factor with the large student section. If Lebanon steps up their play, the game might be close. Good luck Devils.