Oakland v. Lebanon

MidTennFootball

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but siegel won district and region last year and went to state...and one of the top teams in the state this year...

Very valid point, but Oakland is no joke, won 23 games and made it to the substate for the 2nd year in a row. I just dont see how you can justify not covering this game considering the types of game this rivalry has produced and Oakland's history of success with Basketball

Very valid point, but Oakland is no joke, won 23 games and made it to the substate for the 2nd year in a row. I just dont see how you can justify not covering this game considering the types of game this rivalry has produced and Oakland's history of success with Basketball

im a Siegel supporter but i believe this game shoulda had coverage on it

not sayin they shouldnt have covered it...but i guess they didnt have guys who could go to every game last night so they just decided to get blackman because it was at home, and blackman really doesnt get much coverage...and plus it turned out to be a better game..