how bout them cosby eagles

cosbyeagle40

austin, cant we talk about cosby basketball instead of trying to make other people look bad. you are a little late on the last 2 posts you just made. you didnt join to talk about basketball, you came to talk junk. if you like cosby so much why didnt you go there. im sure you could have been a star there.

oh yeah, cosby does usually get some of the better players from cocke county but now they just have gone too far. they got the best player on cocke countys team. he was just too good for cocke county so he went to cosby. they did a good job of recruiting austin warren. cocke county will miss him. lol

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

austin, cant we talk about cosby basketball instead of trying to make other people look bad. you are a little late on the last 2 posts you just made. you didnt join to talk about basketball, you came to talk junk. if you like cosby so much why didnt you go there. im sure you could have been a star there.

oh yeah, cosby does usually get some of the better players from cocke county but now they just have gone too far. they got the best player on cocke countys team. he was just too good for cocke county so he went to cosby. they did a good job of recruiting austin warren. cocke county will miss him. lol

So, what did you have to do, join coacht two days ago so you could start running your mouth on the Cosby post also? Be smart like Caleb and leave.

Seems like a little less than two years ago everyone was running their mouth about Dexter like you just did about Austin. Dex never was given the chance to prove how good he is at CCHS just the same way Austin and a few others that have quit have been treated beacuse he didnt come from NGS. Guess Dex is getting the last laugh. He is playing for the #1 team in the state instead of playing for a team that has only won 4 games.

i am here to talk basketball and nothing else. that is good they are ranked #1 in the state but that doesnt mean they are the best team. it means there are nobody else in east tennessee that is competitive so cosby got all of the east tennessee votes which probably was good enough to get in the 1 spot.

That is exactly what happened. The poll was overloaded on East TN Voters last week; not to mention, voters were encouraged to use CoachT and the Win/Loss Rankings and Strength+Success Ratings to help with the voting.

This isnt Austin Warren 1st of all, and secondly i didnt join this just to talk trash, i joined to talk sports and i do know cosby basketball and support them, so u need to know who you are talkin to before you talk trash. And on your last little paragraph you used great words , " was TOO good for Cocke County" When Cocke County gets stars they dont know how to use them, 1st of all the past three years before this year the freshman coach didnt know how to use the talent that was gave to him, so as a loss they have lost three star players, Markie Magaha, Timmy Blakely, and Dexter Manning. The reason the players left the school is because they were to good for the coaches to know how to use them. ( Excluding Timmy) I dont get how you bring up the name Austin Warren transfering, like that matters to anybody. I am just proving a point about the basketball program at Cocke County. GO EAGLES!!! Big game tonight, good luck boys!!!

Edited by bo_sox69

So, what did you have to do, join coacht two days ago so you could start running your mouth on the Cosby post also? Be smart like Caleb and leave.

Seems like a little less than two years ago everyone was running their mouth about Dexter like you just did about Austin. Dex never was given the chance to prove how good he is at CCHS just the same way Austin and a few others that have quit have been treated beacuse he didnt come from NGS. Guess Dex is getting the last laugh. He is playing for the #1 team in the state instead of playing for a team that has only won 4 games.

AMEN!!!!

That is exactly what happened. The poll was overloaded on East TN Voters last week; not to mention, voters were encouraged to use CoachT and the Win/Loss Rankings and Strength+Success Ratings to help with the voting.

Biased or not, they got the ranking, and it goes down in the record book as that.

Edited by GREENEDEVILMOM

This isnt Austin Warren 1st of all, and secondly i didnt join this just to talk trash, i joined to talk sports and i do know cosby basketball and support them, so u need to know who you are talkin to before you talk trash. And on your last little paragraph you used great words , " was TOO good for Cocke County" When Cocke County gets stars they dont know how to use them, 1st of all the past three years before this year the freshman coach didnt know how to use the talent that was gave to him, so as a loss they have lost three star players, Markie Magaha, Timmy Blakely, and Dexter Manning. The reason the players left the school is because they were to good for the coaches to know how to use them. ( Excluding Timmy) I dont get how you bring up the name Austin Warren transfering, like that matters to anybody. I am just proving a point about the basketball program at Cocke County. GO EAGLES!!! Big game tonight, good luck boys!!!

if you would read the whole message you could figure out that i was not talking to austin warren. i know who you are. austin ramsey. everybody was saying cosby got cocke countys best players. austin warren is not. that is crazy that coaches at cocke county dont know how to use the better players. first of all cocke county never had blakely to not know how to use him. dexter played on the freshman team and left. everybody is suppose to get playing time on the freshman team. it is suppose to get you ready for the next three years. when markie played he wasnt the best player cocke county had. cocke county had alot of talent that year. jerome, dexter carr , seth jones, jonathon styles, ryan lindsey. that is just ridiculous that coaches dont know how to use talent.