Freindship @ Clay

Billy Bob

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the score?

62-39. Man, did FCS beat Clay to death. They beat us in every way a team can be beat and it showed. I'll bet FCS made at least 15 layups in this game. Coach Edwards pulled the starters in the first quarter and chewed em out. Didn't matter though. CCHS showed no effort what so ever. I've never seen a Clay Co. team play this bad. Sad, sad stuff. We'll see what they do against G-ville.

Could be Clay Co. had the big head and thought they were unbeatable. This could be a blessing for them however. A wake-up call sort of speak.

The best thing the Clay Co. players can do is to stay off this forum b/c all this build up their getting is going to their head. Let the fans boast and brag about their teams and players. They need to keep their focus on playing the games and let the old has beens or wanna be's talk the trash.

Sounds like Friendship came ready to play and Clay already had it won. ?????

Starting to look like we all overrated Celina? Maybe they are not as good as we all thought????????

Well I haven't seen them play but I'm sure they have a good team. But like I was saying the players need to keep the focus on the floor instead of on here. B/c according to the fans all they have to do is show up to win. But it's still way to early to panic. This loss can be turned into a positive for them if they keep their FOCUS !!!!

Well I haven't seen them play but I'm sure they have a good team. But like I was saying the players need to keep the focus on the floor instead of on here. B/c according to the fans all they have to do is show up to win. But it's still way to early to panic. This loss can be turned into a positive for them if they keep their FOCUS !!!!

Again, I agree! We all know that Celina has a good ball team, they just have to refocus and I can imagine that there coach will get there attention in a hurry!!!