Montgomery Central

Centennial

Stratford

McGavock

Glencliff

Greenbrier

Ensworth

Hillsboro

For any of you guys that did not recieve the letter on the tournament. Seeding meeting will be at 7:00 on friday the 16th. Please respond to let me know how many are coming to the seeding meeting so the ladies can have enough food for you coaches. Also if you have not paid yet you can just bring it to the seeding meeting.Weigh ins will be saturday morning 7-8 wrestling started by nine oclock. :D Hope to see everyon on friday. ALso we will all get two pounds because mcminn centeal wrestles on thurs and friday.

For any of you guys that did not recieve the letter on the tournament. Seeding meeting will be at 7:00 on friday the 16th. Please respond to let me know how many are coming to the seeding meeting so the ladies can have enough food for you coaches. Also if you have not paid yet you can just bring it to the seeding meeting.Weigh ins will be saturday morning 7-8 wrestling started by nine oclock. :lol: Hope to see everyon on friday. ALso we will all get two pounds because mcminn centeal wrestles on thurs and friday.

Smyrna will be there with at least 2 coaches

Looking forward to the weekend

Gonyea

Werazzlin,

Not only have you shown improvement this season, but you may be in the running to take your own tournament this coming weekend; but 4-0 Enworth looks like a strong contender with what I found below (if correct)...

Ravenwood

W 37 - 21

Christ Presbyterian Academy

W 78-6

Father Ryan

W 37-36

Hume-Fogg (no pins I take it?)

W 29-0

Werazzlin,

Not only have you shown improvement this season, but you may be in the running to take your own tournament this coming weekend; but 4-0 Enworth looks like a strong contender with what I found below (if correct)...

Ravenwood

W 37 - 21

W 78-6

Father Ryan

W 37-36

W 29-0

Against Father Ryan and Ravenwood, those were JV or Freshman matches. Ensworth has some pretty young wrestlers.

Werazzlin,

Ravenwood

W 37 - 21

W 78-6

Father Ryan

W 37-36

W 29-0

Sommers,

YOu and I both know that you will be in the running for the tournament also. I am wondering what Mcminn Central will bring and also Kingsbury out of memphis.

For any of you guys that did not recieve the letter on the tournament. Seeding meeting will be at 7:00 on friday the 16th. Please respond to let me know how many are coming to the seeding meeting so the ladies can have enough food for you coaches. Also if you have not paid yet you can just bring it to the seeding meeting.Weigh ins will be saturday morning 7-8 wrestling started by nine oclock. :thumb: Hope to see everyon on friday. ALso we will all get two pounds because mcminn centeal wrestles on thurs and friday.

All coaches please bring your Alpha sheets and have your guys in the right weight class. All alpha sheets need to be turned in by friday.

Edited by werazzlin