FCS destroys CCHS

Dawg05

You dont have to be at a game to know what happened when a team gets beat 62-39. And it is kinda a big deal when a team who many people (including me) would have his team in the top 5 in the state in class A.

You do to make a comment like a team is overrated. Saylor didn't play and it made a big difference in what Clay did. He also said we were hyping ourselves up but like you said, they were in your top 5 and many other people's top 5s as well.

Seems like it was a tough loss for Clay to swallow. I am sure they will bounce back and be ready from here on out. Especailly after Coach Edwards gets done with them tomorrow, heh j/k. I would hate to be FCS the next time these 2 teams meet becuase I am pretty sure the outcome won't be the same. Anyways gl 2 both teams.

You don't have to put j/k. You just told the truth. Coach was quite angry to say the least. I don't know if I've ever seen him this mad.

Play 4 Fun, you said the undefeated thing is over. Didn't Pope John Paul beat Clay County? It may have been in a Hall of Fame game though. If so, I assume Clay didn't count that loss.

Yea, PJP was a HOF game.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to back up one dumb comment by making another one. Clay played worse than I have ever seen, they played down to a bad k-8 team tonight. They were beat in every way, and Dawg05 admitted that, and then you get on here and say some dumb crap like that. When you say Clay hyped themselves up, do you mean the players or the fans? Big question there, huh? I have not seen many Celina players on here talking themselves up, you know why, because they have more class than that, and more class than you, so it seems. Yeah, they played beyond terrible tonight, and then one of their diehard fans gets on here and admits it, and you take shots, and like he said if you were not at the game, you could not know how bad they played. Can I get some DEFENSE on #3 in the first half, Casey Ferrell did a good job on him second half, did it take Celina a half to figure out this kid can shoot? NO just 4 3 pointers!! I also would have like too have seen some defense on #20-app. 20 pts. Come on guys, I have seen you play alot of games, and that is DEFINITELY by far the worst. Pick your heads up and head to Gordonsville and kick some butt, you have to prove a point now. Saylor Walden is not scoring many points this year, but EVERYONE sees how much Celina missed him tonight. They missed his Defense, they missed his shooting, when he's opened, they missed EVERY aspect of his game, and could have definitely used him, as his presence was definitely missed. Friendship Christian, I got to say you played much better tonight than I thought you would, I was planning on leaving at halftime with Clay ahead by alot, but you showed up to play ball, and took this game by far. Congratulations. Now that Clay has lost a game, and that undefeated deal is gone, now they can show how to pick it up and play ball. Good Luck to Clay in the upcoming game, and FCS too because they will need it the next time they play Clay.

Neither my first nor my second comment was dumb....don't be pissy at me for doing nothing but saying that clay was hyping themselves- prob not players but coaches and fans...I have reports from pickett's coach saying that clay was saying how good they are going to be....on coacht clay people have said stuff like temple better not lose to grace and play us b/c we GUARANTEE we will win this time around.....so that is hype- and you are not intelligent

and granted Dawg admitted they got pounded....but then he says i am dumb for saying that clay isn't invincible- ya'll clay people need to "Calm yourself" and take a vacation or something....

Way to back up one dumb comment by making another one. Clay played worse than I have ever seen, they played down to a bad k-8 team tonight. They were beat in every way, and Dawg05 admitted that, and then you get on here and say some dumb crap like that. When you say Clay hyped themselves up, do you mean the players or the fans? Big question there, huh? I have not seen many Celina players on here talking themselves up, you know why, because they have more class than that, and more class than you, so it seems. Yeah, they played beyond terrible tonight, and then one of their diehard fans gets on here and admits it, and you take shots, and like he said if you were not at the game, you could not know how bad they played. Can I get some DEFENSE on #3 in the first half, Casey Ferrell did a good job on him second half, did it take Celina a half to figure out this kid can shoot? NO just 4 3 pointers!! I also would have like too have seen some defense on #20-app. 20 pts. Come on guys, I have seen you play alot of games, and that is DEFINITELY by far the worst. Pick your heads up and head to Gordonsville and kick some butt, you have to prove a point now. Saylor Walden is not scoring many points this year, but EVERYONE sees how much Celina missed him tonight. They missed his Defense, they missed his shooting, when he's opened, they missed EVERY aspect of his game, and could have definitely used him, as his presence was definitely missed. Friendship Christian, I got to say you played much better tonight than I thought you would, I was planning on leaving at halftime with Clay ahead by alot, but you showed up to play ball, and took this game by far. Congratulations. Now that Clay has lost a game, and that undefeated deal is gone, now they can show how to pick it up and play ball. Good Luck to Clay in the upcoming game, and FCS too because they will need it the next time they play Clay.

Neither my first nor my second comment was dumb....don't be pissy at me for doing nothing but saying that clay was hyping themselves- prob not players but coaches and fans...I have reports from pickett's coach saying that clay was saying how good they are going to be....on coacht clay people have said stuff like temple better not lose to grace and play us b/c we GUARANTEE we will win this time around.....so that is hype- and you are not intelligent

and granted Dawg admitted they got pounded....but then he says i am dumb for saying that clay isn't invincible- ya'll clay people need to "Calm yourself" and take a vacation or something....

I have not seen the players on here hyping themselves up. I know the coaches names and have not seen them on here. Maybe this so called "hype" is a figment of your imagination. You have got something that you say Pickett coach said, they call those Urban myths he said she said I said we siad. BULLCRAP. we lost, i bet that disqualifies us from state, huh? Are we over rated? should we quit? What are your EXPERT suggestions, I mean coming from someone who only knows the score, what would you think we should do? I am very interested to see why people think Clay is overated, OMG they lost ONE game. I'm sure thats a dissappointment, but gees guys, come one, i also dont remember clay saying they were invincible, theres those imagination figments again. There has to be some drugs for that. Maybe some psychological medicine or something, maybe you should find out.

You must be dumb because you can't read. I told you why your post was dumb. Anyway, If Clay fans are gonna get criticized for hype then I'm gonna hype. Next time we play you this score will be reversed. There's some hype. You can go ahead and mark that on your schedule.

You must be dumb because you can't read. I told you why your post was dumb. Anyway, If Clay fans are gonna get criticized for hype then I'm gonna hype. Next time we play you this score will be reversed. There's some hype. You can go ahead and mark that on your schedule.

You really should finish high school.....you told me that my comment was dumb b/c I wasn't at the game so I don't know what happened....that makes no kind of sense whatsoever considering that I said that clay wasn't invincible or as good as they hyped themselves to be... So if i was at the game i would have known that clay wasn't hyping themselves??? either through hearsay or through other coaches?-I think not....I would have obviously known that they aren't as good b/c they got spanked but that is besides the point...usually you don't have everyone predicting a 15-20 point spread in your favor and then get beat by 23!!

Just b/c I wasn't at the game doesn't mean that I don't know what happened....

P.s. to play 4 fun- I never said that the coaches were on coacht hyping themselves...I would hope they wouldnt stoop to that level....fans on here most definately were, (maybe players I don't know, alot of people say we!) but the coaches from pickett and unaka after being at pickett's tournament earlier this year were saying that celina is going on and on about how good they are going to be this year and how they don't think anyone will touch them...those are FACTS-- deal with it or blame it on my illusions if you want to continue living in denial.

Your comment is dumb because you didn't see the game so you have no idea what happened. Everyone has said Clay would be good and they still are good. I didn't really wanna bring it up but someone wasn't on the floor tonight for Clay. A nicely timed loss for Clay Co. though. A nice 8 A.M. practice should get them back on track.

Why was Walden not playing?

Fightclub, you can claim your coach or someone told you Coach Edwards and Coach Maxfield were bragging on themselves. I do not care who told you that, but I can tell you one thing - either they were lying or you are. I know our coaches and they would NEVER toot their own horns like you are saying someone told you they did. You better talk to your sources before you start spreading lies young man.

Anyone who knows our two coaches can tell you what kind of people they are !!!

Edited by Celinafan