stewart co. vs sycamore

kingsize12

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stewart co. doesn't play a game till friday will they be fresh or will it hurt them not playin a game all week and who will come out with a victory?

I think stewart county has a chance to win ,but they would have to play some awesome defense and just play smart. If they don't come out and play hard they will get beat.

*sycamore beat harpeth by fifteen @ harpeth. so it doesn't seem to matter

home court advantage with these guys i look for this to be a close game

possibly going either way

Guest catfish-hunter

This game is for 1st place in District 11-AA heading into the Holiday Break because here's where we stand right now:

1.) Sycamore (4-0): beat Fairview, Harpeth, Cheatham Co., and Creek Wood

2.) Stewart Co. (2-1): beat Fairview and Waverly; lost to Creek Wood

3.) Harpeth (2-1): beat Creek Wood and Cheatham Co; lost to Sycamore

4.) Cheatham Co. (2-2): beat Mont. Cent. and Fairview; lost Sycamore & Harpeth

5.) Creek Wood (1-2): beat Stewart Co.; lost to Harpeth and Sycamore

6.) Montgomery Central (0-1): lost to Cheatham Co.

6.) Waverly (0-1): lost to Stewart Co.

8.) Fairview (0-3): lost to Sycamore, Stewart Co., and Cheatham Co.

NOW TO FRIDAY NIGHT'S MATCHUP:

Sycamore is simply too deep and overall they are much more talented than Stewart Co. I will say that these aren't your traditional Rebels that will come to town and get blasted by 40-50 points. Jake West is the real deal, just ask Waverly, and he could have a career night against Sycamore and keep Stewart in the ball game if the War Eagles fail to defend him. Although Sycamore did beat Creek Wood last night they did not play to their capabilities and in a big game at home on Friday night I suspect Farmer will have the boys fired up and ready to go. Over the weekend I said Sycamore by 8 and I'll stick to that prediction today.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE SEASON TO THIS POINT FOR BOTH OF THESE BASKETBALL TEAMS AND WITH THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEING ON FRIDAY THE HOUSE WILL BE ROCKING THAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Guest catfish-hunter

This game is for 1st place in District 11-AA heading into the Holiday Break because here's where we stand right now:

1.) Sycamore (4-0): beat Fairview, Harpeth, Cheatham Co., and Creek Wood

2.) Stewart Co. (2-1): beat Fairview and Waverly; lost to Creek Wood

3.) Harpeth (2-1): beat Creek Wood and Cheatham Co; lost to Sycamore

4.) Cheatham Co. (2-2): beat Mont. Cent. and Fairview; lost Sycamore & Harpeth

5.) Creek Wood (1-2): beat Stewart Co.; lost to Harpeth and Sycamore

6.) Montgomery Central (0-1): lost to Cheatham Co.

6.) Waverly (0-1): lost to Stewart Co.

8.) Fairview (0-3): lost to Sycamore, Stewart Co., and Cheatham Co.

NOW TO FRIDAY NIGHT'S MATCHUP:

Sycamore is simply too deep and overall they are much more talented than Stewart Co. I will say that these aren't your traditional Rebels that will come to town and get blasted by 40-50 points. Jake West is the real deal, just ask Waverly, and he could have a career night against Sycamore and keep Stewart in the ball game if the War Eagles fail to defend him. Although Sycamore did beat Creek Wood last night they did not play to their capabilities and in a big game at home on Friday night I suspect Farmer will have the boys fired up and ready to go. Over the weekend I said Sycamore by 8 and I'll stick to that prediction today.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE SEASON TO THIS POINT FOR BOTH OF THESE BASKETBALL TEAMS AND WITH THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEING ON FRIDAY THE HOUSE WILL BE ROCKING THAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Catfish knows everything about anything when it comes to high school sports...just ask him...he is a guru when it comes to the knowledge of high school basketball or football. :lol:

Yeah, catfish is the greatest. He picked us to get beat by Stewart and Jake West to score at will then he picked the mighty War Eagles to play the jv most of the night and Moulton to light us up. :thumb:

Guest catfish-hunter

Yeah, catfish is the greatest. He picked us to get beat by Stewart and Jake West to score at will then he picked the mighty War Eagles to play the jv most of the night and Moulton to light us up. <_<

What can I say???? I try my best. It's nothing personal against Creek Wood but if you'd like to make it out like I have something against CW then please feel free to do so. Creek Wood was not even in existance when I was in school so why would I have it out for your beloved Red Hawks????