TN teams make national rankings

WesVLT

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are saying that player rankings matter. not necessarily AAU rankings but the player rankings do. Why do you think BA got to go to California last year to play in Anaheim...Brandan Wright. Why was the Giles Co. vs. BA game at Vandy....2 star players. All of these rankings are based on how many star players you have.

Well i really didnt understand the question Jimmy told me to write it.

Thats what happens when you go 3/15 from 3 land without a post presence....and say what you want but I still stand by what I said. As the season plays out I believe it will become evident.

not post game? i heard jones was player of the game and he is a post isnt he? or is he a 6'8 guard. so your saying ya'll live by the three die by three right? good teams find a way at home

Jones was in foul trouble the whole game which kept him out alot...we played 5 guards when he was out...We didn't go to him nearly enough when he was in the game in my opinion.

Player of the game from Jeff Jordan (Jones and Cutter are the only ones he will talk good about from Siegel). And Siegel has been finding ways to win even when they weren't playing near their best. You can't continue to push it though and that was proved last night.

Guest dare_2_dream

Jones was in foul trouble the whole game which kept him out alot...we played 5 guards when he was out...We didn't go to him nearly enough when he was in the game in my opinion.

Player of the game from Jeff Jordan (Jones and Cutter are the only ones he will talk good about from Siegel). And Siegel has been finding ways to win even when they weren't playing near their best. You can't continue to push it though and that was proved last night.

Franklin didnt have much of a post presence either though. Jones still has to learn to control the fouls. Thats his only set back.

Franklin didnt have much of a post presence either though. Jones still has to learn to control the fouls. Thats his only set back.

FHS probably would have gone after Jones with our other post players but we ended up not having to. We could have gotten him fouled out earlier but he was better for us on the floor with 3 fouls in the 1st half and 4 in the second.

Maybe Franklin should be in that ranking? But it's not important where we are now, it's how we end up that counts!!!

We are saying that player rankings matter. not necessarily AAU rankings but the player rankings do. Why do you think BA got to go to California last year to play in Anaheim...Brandan Wright. Why was the Giles Co. vs. BA game at Vandy....2 star players. All of these rankings are based on how many star players you have.

You got that Wright!(pun intended) I would rather watch a fast pased game of well coached over-achievers who understand and SUCCEED by the T.E.A.M. concept than a team with only 1 ot 2 superstars any day.