Milan & OC

sls

When Obion shoots the ball well, they play well. Last night at Chester was an example. Shot it well for three quarters but the last quarter they could not buy a basket. Tonight, shot the ball well, but a few mistakes at the end cost them. Hey WesCharge! My sources say the scoreboard shutoff midway through the third quarter. Can you explain?

While it is not hard to see that the Lady Rebs have had their stuggles as of late, I would NOT even consider writing this bunch off as done. I have seen posts saying the Lady Rebs will finish last in the district, now come on, I don't think that will happen. There are some issues with this team, learning to finish seems to be the major thing at this time. But hey, it's Dec. not Feb. Let's just see what this bunch does in the second half. Davis and Reedy, the two seniors, have pllayed well, and the group of sophs are still very good. While I do wonder about this groups problems with finishing a game, I know these kids well, having watched them play since jr high. This bunch has to much DRIVE to stay around .500. Look for OC to put it together in the second half of the season, and IF they are PUSHED, they will respond. This is a great group of kids, they are not out of anything, but they have dug a hole, they must get out of in the district race.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing the Lady Rebs can't be accused of is peaking too early.(5-5) :thumb:

Wrong again...they peaked after the Gleason win! ;)

What a shock, the scoreboard or horn goes off while the ball is in play. Every game I have ever been to at the Barn something like this occurs.....maybe the new gym will be equipped with a better scoreboard and better scorekeepers. :o

"The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, we don't need no water let the "Old Barn" burn....burn old barn ,burn!" :D

Hey redbirdfan...I told ya so...... B)

The Horn doesn't go off anymore, and by the way It's called the "PIT" and not the BARN :huh: You should come check out the Alumni game this Thursday night beginning at 6:00 as your favorite Rebels and Lady Rebels of the past take to the hardwood one last time :lol:

Also the HORN will purposely go off 45 times, one time for each year the "PIT" has been in existence..

I know you'll try to hold back the tears!! :P